1.    #1  
    On my last WinMo phone I had sbp Mobile Sell and it allowed me to scroll through Internet Explorer with my finger which was really convenient. Since that program does not work with 800w; Does anyone have any alternatives?
    Try this:
    Spb Pocket Plus 4.0.3 Beta has been released
    http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19369
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmDM View Post
    Try this:
    Spb Pocket Plus 4.0.3 Beta has been released
    http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19369
    How do you use P+ to drag with finger? I don't see an option for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    For Internet explorer, just flip your finger up and down, or span left to right..

(make sure the option is checked..)
    Load IE, then press and hold (with finger or stylus) on the IE page and then select Page Panning..Tha'ts it..

For Contacts and Programs, just scroll them with your finger up and down
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Pocket Plus won't install "Smart Scrolling" if you have Touch Flo install, which the 800w doesn't. But it does has this reg entry "HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings" that makes it think it does. So you have to remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerard187 View Post
    Pocket Plus won't install "Smart Scrolling" if you have Touch Flo install, which the 800w doesn't. But it does has this reg entry "HKLM\Software\OEM\TFLOSettings" that makes it think it does. So you have to remove it.
    would you be able to explain more about this?

which should be removed?
    I think someone said PIE plus works IFF the Real VGA hack is used to expand the realestate via 96 DPI.

Can anyone confirm this? If yes.... more ammo for wanting to try Real VGA.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Just remove that reg key and re-install Pocket Plus.
    I think the smart scrolling is working just fine on my 800w with the beta version. I can scroll like I can on my iPod Touch. Of course, I can't zoom like I can on the iPod Touch. I do like that feature.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I am using Pocket Plus with my 800w and Smart Scrolling worked fine straight from the CAB. No registry tweaks were necessary.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    That worked. Thanks!
    or try the new opera mini 9.5 beta browser, has the touch flo/ touch scroll technology and it seems to upload sites faster too, and it FREE!!!!!!!
    I can confirm that PIE Plus screen drag works fine if the REAL VGA hack is running at 96 DPI.
    Quote Originally Posted by leetsauce View Post
    I am using Pocket Plus with my 800w and Smart Scrolling worked fine straight from the CAB. No registry tweaks were necessary.
    Me, too. Fortunately for me, since I wouldn't know where to begin to do any tweaking.
    I've been using FTouchSL and loving it:
    http://www.ftouchsl.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by rackbreaker View Post
    I have FTouchSL installed right now and it makes my touch screen lockup all the time. It's very frustrating and seems to be a common issue.

Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post
    or try the new opera mini 9.5 beta browser, has the touch flo/ touch scroll technology and it seems to upload sites faster too, and it FREE!!!!!!!
    I have Opera 9.7 and it the scrolling in it is very good. The thing is I want that kind of scrolling across all apps, including menus such as Programs and Contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by leetsauce View Post
    What version are you using? 4.0.2? Is there a way to only use Pocket Plus for the touch scrolling and not have it mess with my today screen?

Edit: Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. Thought I was posting in the one I started in the Treo Pro forum. For what it's worth I installed SPB Pocket Plus and it seems to work all right. I just disabled everything other than smart scrolling. It's not quite as nice as the scrolling in FTouchSL but at least it doesn't freeze my screen up.
    Last edited by Eric1285; 06/25/2009 at 10:34 PM.