Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Guys,

After fiddling with USB chargers I have a new question.

I have a bunch of 320x320 jpgs from back in the day with my 700p. I'd like to use them for desktop background images in my Pro, so I use the Today option in the Settings to change my background to whatever image I have. However I have a minor problem: every time I select one image, it will be very washed out! It shows up almost white in the background, you can barely make up what the image is and it just doesn't fly. If I choose any of the preset desktop themes then of course images are shown properly.

I did not have this problem in my Tilt and actually I had the option to select the brightness level of the image, but I have none of those option in the Pro. Any pointers?
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    open the picture in the default Pictures program. that's where you set the transparency level. default is 60% I think...that's why it's washed out
    Mike

Eph 2:8-9
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Thanks a bunch! Since I have Kiinoma Play installed I never stumbled upon the default picture viewer...
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...