1.    #1  
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had their Pro lock up? Mine came really close when I had Windows Live on the Today Screen and today after installing Mobile Shell, it did lock up when I attempted to dial a contact.

It did it a second time so I removed Mobile Shell and the problem went away. Are there any other stability issues out there?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Nope! (with fingers crossed!)

I have Mobile Shell (and a bunch of other apps) installed, but not Live.
    I have had several reallly slow encounters.. Two Lockups and mysterious self resets
    Installed APPS
    Agenda One
    List Pro
    Opera 9.5 ( now deleted it, hated it, slow and non responsive)

sorry after spending two months with the Iphone... gee
    I think the Iphone kills this phone save a few important features

voice dial ( I love voice dial)
    WORD editing
    MMS

otherwise.. the Iphone is worlds apart from this phone.. in display, and Operating system.. the keyboards.. i hate to say is better on the Iphone. IMHO..

WM is just soooooo temperamental..
    Everything has to be perfect for Windows Mobile to run fairly smooth..
    if it isn't??.... it's slow, buggy, and not fun at all

.. I wanted to love the Treo Pro too...
    I agree the iPhone display is the best BUT saying the blocked Mobile OSX is better??!! Have you seen the comments about how Apple has blocked any apps that fulfill any overlooked functionality? That alone makes WM, which WILL allow apps to fill in any functionality gaps, quite a bit better IMO! It isn't as "pretty" but it will certainly get the job done without begging MSFT to release more functionality! Because MSFT has been slow to add some functions, at least the developers were allowed to!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I had a lockups yesterday while trying to install operamini 4.1

I had to use a different version of java to finally get it to work http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=65