Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a Treo Pro, and have been really happy with the reception on Telstra's NextG network (850). For interest, the Pro is the first Smartphone to get Telstra's "Blue Tick", which are phones recommended for Rural use: http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile/net...e/maximise.cfm but hey, depending on band and location-specific issues, YMMV...
    Quote Originally Posted by wallen View Post
    I have a Treo Pro, and have been really happy with the reception on Telstra's NextG network (850). For interest, the Pro is the first Smartphone to get Telstra's "Blue Tick", which are phones recommended for Rural use, but hey, depending on band and location-specific issues, YMMV...
    I've had my TP for 2 weeks, now. And, in my poor reception areas, it beats anything I've owned prior -- HTC Hermes (branded Cingular 8525), an original Nokia N80, a Moto flip, plus several TDMA phones. The building I work in is not all that close to towers & has a lot of dead areas. Most of my phones have done better than anyone else's there. Even then, I've had no signal in some spots. So, far, I've had one 3x3 area where my TP had no signal.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Coming from the 650, the Pro has much better reception in spotty areas for me. I've noticed that I can keep a call in spots where I would normally drop at least once or twice.
    Just as Good as my 750,
    Almost as good as my q9h
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12