1.    #1  
    As the Treo Pro is manufactured by HTC, there is a chance of starting a forum on XDA-developers. I'm not here to make this forum useless or to get people jump from here to there, on the contrary... the XDA-site is where all the rom cookers are, and it is our only chance to get an improved rom for the Treo Pro.
    But before they start a forum dedicated to the Treo Pro, there must be enough demand for it.
    So I invite everyone to post a little message in this thread and ask for a Treo Pro forum.
    Thank you!
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    I do think it's weird that they have been so reluctant to start one.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I do think it's weird that they have been so reluctant to start one.
    They discussed it amongst the moderators and will consider it when there is enough demand for it. Other new devices like the G1 from HTC immediately got a new forum because it is so highly anticipated.
    I put my request in.
    Just call me Berd.
  5.    #6  
    Thanks everyone, I hope more people join us there!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Done.
    I pointed out to you the moon and the stars, and all you saw was my fingertip.
    Just did.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    bumped there also
    Just call me Berd.
    I guess they don't want us going over there and asking for a Pro forum.

They just want us to ask questions and talk about the device and then if they see enough activity, they might just be willing to start a Pro forum.