1.    #1  
    I use datebk in 650, very good PIM to manage GTD on palm, but now I couldn't find a similar software for treo pro.

Anyone can recommend a good one? Big thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq View Post
    I use datebk in 650, very good PIM to manage GTD on palm, but now I couldn't find a similar software for treo pro.

Anyone can recommend a good one? Big thanks!
    Look at Pocket Informant.
    Mike
    Add Agendus, Xtreme Agenda, do a search and a few will pop up.
    Try Agenda One, when I moved from the Treo 650 with DataBk to a Treo 750 I tried everything out and this was the only once I was happy with.

Nigel
  5.    #5  
    what about spb diary or SBSH PocketBreeze? anyone compare all of these? thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeldr View Post
    Try Agenda One, when I moved from the Treo 650 with DataBk to a Treo 750 I tried everything out and this was the only once I was happy with.

Nigel
    I would second that. I was able to customize it to look and function almost the same as Datebk. If anything, it is better because it really can be used just on the 5 way.
    Quote Originally Posted by treopq View Post
    what about spb diary or SBSH PocketBreeze? anyone compare all of these? thanks!!
    These two work together with either the built-in agenda & tasks or with Agenda One, Pocket Informant, etc.
    On themselves they are not PIM, merely today plugins (but really powerful ones)

I'm currently using AgendaOne too because it is really a perfect mix between functionality and eas of use, Pocket Informant is very powerful but not user friendly.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Won't Pocket Outlook work for GTD? I've never used WM so I'm just curious. Can you sort tasks by category? I use outlook 2003 and the Palm datebk ok.
    I prefer Agendus from iambic. Description how to Transfer Data from Palm to WM you can see on palm website Article 41224
    it looks like Agendus and Agenda One are both good and similar feature and price, has anyone compared the two?
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBiz View Post
    Can you sort tasks by category?
    You can not sort by category. You can filter, but you can't save the filter scheme, so you would have to redo the filter every time you open the task app.

Also, no way to hide tasks with no dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by jg70124 View Post
    You can not sort by category. You can filter, but you can't save the filter scheme, so you would have to redo the filter every time you open the task app.

Also, no way to hide tasks with no dates.
    What? That's the type of thing that makes me not want to upgrade to WM.
    I have tried all of them and have done revisits with most of them. Bunches of them have way too many options and though a pretty screen is nice, it really is not what I am looking for.

Extreme Agenda and Agenda One are the 2 I am working with right now. Pocket Informant and Agendus are just too much for my limited use, though of those 2 I prefer PI a bit more. The difficult part of the process is that all of them accomplish the same thing in similar manners. I wish the choice were as easy as it is in the Palm OS world where there are 2 leaders and 1 leader of the pack.
    Can Agenda One or any of these others sync over the air with Exchange Active Sync?
  15.    #16  
    I'm disappointed after trying Agenda One and Agendus. They are still quite different from interface of Datebk, I really miss Datebk now.....
    Nothing is there that really compares to Datebook 5/6. All of the major players in the WM world work very similarly; however, the learning factor has to be considered without looking at the documentation. I did that and most unfortunately carried over experience with one application to the next. Of those I have tried, Extreme Agenda came out a bit ahead with Agenda One just after it. Pocket Informant did everything, but gosh, maybe because I used it without a lot of experience, I found it difficult to get around. Agendus though, that still hits me square as trying to do too much without doing any of it excellently.