Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    So I have been using Ultimate Launcher for about a month and final got it looking the way I want. Now I have stability issues and I'm not sure if it's related to UL or other programs or just the 800w itself. Every once in a while if I switch the background it locks up and I have to pull the battery. I'm not bashing UL as I love the program, just want to hear from others.
    What do you mean by switching the background? I use UL and haven't had any problems with it locking up.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Sorry, I meant the WM theme under the today settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    The only times it has completely locked for me was after checking out the today settings. Whether I actually made a change or not....other than that, no issues locking up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Nope, haven't had a problem with that. Even created my own theme and it didn't affect it.
    I had the same thing happen when I tried to set a .jpg as my wallpaper, and I have occassional issues with FaceContact freaking out in UL. I think certain plugins don't like to be in the UL frame, and this affects the overall stability of the Today Screen.

I noticed the today plugin for OctroTalk wasnt getting updated when I got a new message, so I moved it out of UL and now it works fine, and it's a little more stable. Having my "inbox" plugin included also gave me some headache, so I took it out. After some learning about which plugin's do/don't like to be put underneath UL, I've gotten mine to be pretty stable.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts

Starting on my Home tab I have PDC (clock) installed with the Inbox and messaging plugin. I took out the Pocket Express plugin.

Next tab is Agenda tab that now has Today Agenda.
    Programs tab has some programs for easier access.
    Internet tab has windows live and Google Search plugin
    Contacts tab has the Speed dial plugin
    and the weather tab has WeatherPanel pligin.

What I did is when I created all the tabs is I created them as combo tabs so I can have multi plugins on the same tab.
    I have basically the same apps, except for the clock and I've got the tabs hidden. I've got a mix of combo tabs, single plugin tabs, and icon tabs.