Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Where does it go?
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Back to the store since the Treo Pro only accepts microSD.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    That's what I meant: microSD. Where dood it go????????
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    It's inside the battery "bay".

Take the battery cover out, is on the left side, very close to the WiFi button you will see the slot.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Thank you. I called Palm support and they told me where it goes.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    This drove me crazy too - the included "manual" doesn't say, nor does the online manual you can get through My Treo. I knew it had to be in there somewhere and I finally found it as well.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    This drove me crazy too - the included "manual" doesn't say, nor does the online manual you can get through My Treo. I knew it had to be in there somewhere and I finally found it as well.
    There's a whole section on 'Using expansion cards' in the main manual, with pics and everything. Section 12, page 276 onwards.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Yes, THAT manual has the details, but the one you get through My Treo does not.
    i feel like im taking crazy pills here.. the phone is tiny.. there are only so many places it can go. if you need a manual to find the slot, well, i really dont know what to say to that.
    -tgwaste
    Maybe long time users are confused because older Treos DID NOT require you to remove the battery door.

Almost all phones now require you to remove the battery door and often the battery to insert the memory card. Although I have some recent phones that actually put the memory card door on the outside.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!