1.    #1  
    When i first install the plugin it seems to work fine...

But after the first day or so, the mapping function won't draw anything. Is it tied to Google maps somehow? G Maps works fine.

The weather function doesn't seem to update either. I'm in Florida now, and it still has weather for NYC!

Thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    When i first install the plugin it seems to work fine...

But after the first day or so, the mapping function won't draw anything. Is it tied to Google maps somehow? G Maps works fine.

The weather function doesn't seem to update either. I'm in Florida now, and it still has weather for NYC!

Thanks..
    Yeah, I've noticed this too. Reinstalling helps.

My working theory was perhaps MemMaid or SKTools was deleting a file necessary for correct function.

Curious if you are using either.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Well I uninstalled both, and got the latest version of G Maps... seems to be working for now.

Yes, I do have memmaid doing a full clean routine every three days or so...

Will see how long it works now...
  4.    #4  
    I tried stopping memmaid cleaning.... no luck. re-install and soft reset and/or removing/adding from today screen ususally makes it work for a while.

Since late last night, GPS today is the only plugin on my today screen. Also running Treo Alert Pro..... seems to be working consistently so far.

The today items I removed were, Weather Panel, and SBP Diary. Any chance these could be causing a problem w/ GPS Today's ability to acess data?
  5.    #5  
    I reactivated SPB Diary (leaving Weather Pannel off) on my Today screen. GPS Today seems to be working fine.

Conclusion: WP (w/ Chameleon Theme) is causing some kind of conflict with GPS today.

Anyone able to confirm?
    I was having this problem too. I have UltimateLauncher and WeatherPanel installed. I reset the device using software and not by removing the battery and that seems to fix it every time.