Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1.    #1  
    Anyone willing to order one and give it a shot? From Brighthand:

    http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=14425

    I would love to double my size from my current 8Gb to a 16-er. Would it work?
  2. #2  
    We're all waiting for you to buy it and try. Let us know how it goes .
  3. Bret69's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    #3  
    How much "stuff" do you have so that you would need that?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret69 View Post
    How much "stuff" do you have so that you would need that?
    You mean you would not have a use for a 16GB card? Well the rest of us have music and videos enough to fill a 32GB card AND MORE if we had one .
  5. #5  
    Yeah, come on! Don't you always want MORE???
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 09/30/2008 at 02:22 AM.
  6. #6  
    120GB in mp3 alone...
  7. #7  
    lol 135gb music over 500gb video. Would be nice to move some more to my treo.
  8. Bret69's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    #8  
    WOW! That's alot of music and videos.
  9. #9  
    im interested to see if this works. it would be great to have double the capacity that i do now.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret69 View Post
    WOW! That's alot of music and videos.
    aka Porn.

    Seriously, I would get it, but at $100, I can wait. I'ld probably buy it at around $50. But of course, 32Gb MicroSDHC cards will probably be available by that time.
  11. #11  
    yeah 100 bucks is highway robbery. I can too wait. For that price i would rather buy a bunch of 8gb cards.
  12. vMAC's Avatar
    Posts
    217 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    yeah 100 bucks is highway robbery. I can too wait. For that price i would rather buy a bunch of 8gb cards.
    Yea like 5 of them.
  13. wildfirex's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    #13  
    Bumpity.

    Anyone tried this yet? Anyone found a place not overseas they can order one? I'm sorry, but I just have to have more storage.
  14. #14  
    Quick question, when considering the new SDHC or any card for that matter, is the # rating such as 4 or 6 that significant? Which would be a better and faster card, low number or high number; not storage capacit but speed rating.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by aximtreo View Post
    Quick question, when considering the new SDHC or any card for that matter, is the # rating such as 4 or 6 that significant? Which would be a better and faster card, low number or high number; not storage capacit but speed rating.
    The higher the class/speed rating the better. Class 6 is the best there is.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    The higher the class/speed rating the better. Class 6 is the best there is.
    Thanks, that's what I thought but wasn't sure.
  17. #17  
    I just received my 16gb sdhc card sandisk i got from ebay today. Popped it in and it reads the card. Loading it up with movies now to see if i can read from the entire 16gb.
  18. ehehat's Avatar
    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    I just received my 16gb sdhc card sandisk i got from ebay today. Popped it in and it reads the card. Loading it up with movies now to see if i can read from the entire 16gb.
    This would be GREAT news! Keep us posted!!
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  19. #19  
    Yes, please keep us posted makrotonik! There's only literally hundreds of people (or more, I don't know how many people will read this) waiting with baited breath for the outcome of your tests, no pressure .

    Thank you for taking one for the team. It may work very well in your favor for doing so.
  20. #20  
    Yep, i was able to watch all movies and even write to the drive

    So it looks like its official folks

    The treo 800w can fully read & write to 16gb sdhc cards!

    Speed test etc to come a little later.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions