Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by freetreo700p View Post
    Yeah, that happens sometimes on mine as well, along with the streaking vertical lines, the screen going dark gray, not being after to turn off the screen, etc.

Tae
    I had the streaking vertical lines problem for a while but did a hard reset and that fixed the problem. Since then, it happened one more time that I remember but I did a soft reset and I haven't seen it since.

Now my only problem is my battery being drained extremely quickly; I'm not sure if it's from the screen not turning off completely or what, but it's killing any sort of productivity on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleflan View Post
    I had the streaking vertical lines problem for a while but did a hard reset and that fixed the problem. Since then, it happened one more time that I remember but I did a soft reset and I haven't seen it since.

Now my only problem is my battery being drained extremely quickly; I'm not sure if it's from the screen not turning off completely or what, but it's killing any sort of productivity on the phone.
    It could be because you think your screen is off, but it's not. Whenever, I had the streak appear, it would gradually disappear until the screen was dark. I don't mean off, but it went dark as if the background was black. The screen was still on, just dark......not dim with the screen projecting whatever background it had on (this happens to me as well).

Tae
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12