Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I use Office 2007 Enterprise Edition on my desktop, is there a way to transfer small Excel-2007 spread sheets into Excel-WM6 on my Palm Treo 750 and Vice-Versa.

Appreciate any help.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).
    Can we assume it's so that you can read the files on your Treo 750 with Office Mobile? Why not go the simple route, and save your Office 2007 file on your computer in the older (readable) 2003 format? After installing Office 2007 on my computer, the first thing I did was set the default save format as Office 2003.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Can we assume it's so that you can read the files on your Treo 750 with Office Mobile? Why not go the simple route, and save your Office 2007 file on your computer in the older (readable) 2003 format? After installing Office 2007 on my computer, the first thing I did was set the default save format as Office 2003.
    Thanks for the reply Alli but no.... I often create and modify/update small spreadsheets on the Treo when away from my office and sometimes on the desktop in the office.

Because it is easy and faster to enter data at the computer keyboard I would like to be able to read and copy back and forth between the two platforms so info is common to both at the start of the work the next day.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Thanks Alli, You were right.

Too simple....I thought it would be complicated so was looking for problems that weren't there .

Cheers
    Same here - create most on the laptop, copy to the device, work from there, move to the laptop for final whatevers. I do extensive price surveys using Documents To Go's Sheets application, as it has a few nice options that Excel does not, and Excel has a few that DTG does not. The en masse select, the creation of formulas are much easier with Excel. DTG though maintains the num-lock state that that just rocks.