Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Every WM Treo subforum should have one of these threads. I know the Pro is new, but with the newer 320x320 screen, I think a lot of people will want some nice tips and hints and apps to use. I don't have my Pro yet (hopefully Amazon gets stock and ships it soon), but the following is the list of programs that are "must haves" on any of MY Today Screens:

SBSH PocketBreeze
    Weatherpanel
    Ultimate Launch
    Ok, so mine is a work in progress still working on trying to get the png redone in HomeScreen++ I am "trying" and I stress trying to make them red.
    I am using Ultimate Launcher, WeatherPanel PhatFinger Layout, FaceContacts, TomTom6 and GPSToday so far....it is a work in progress.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tippymn View Post
    Ok, so mine is a work in progress still working on trying to get the png redone in HomeScreen++ I am "trying" and I stress trying to make them red.
    I am using Ultimate Launcher, WeatherPanel PhatFinger Layout, FaceContacts, TomTom6 and GPSToday so far....it is a work in progress.
    how do you take these screenshots?
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    how do you take these screenshots?
    I have Vito Screen Shot on my computer. I believe there are several other programs that are free and you can do it from your PPC and save to the Storage Card. But I just have always used Vito.
    Best free app for taking screen shots (or video) from your WM device is mymobiler.
    Background: Bubbles Purple
    Face Contact (thank you, thank you, thank you for that tip Slopokdave!)
    Resco Plugin
    Worldmate
    Pocket Player
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I'm using spb Mobile Shell, and Weatherpanel, but plan on adding GPSToday. I'm going to try and take some screen shots using the software mentioned above and upload them.

How did you get rid of the comm section (carrier, wifi, BT, etc.)? I used to use hidelogocab11 on my 750, but want to know how to do it on the Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by asunners View Post
    I'm using spb Mobile Shell, and Weatherpanel, but plan on adding GPSToday. I'm going to try and take some screen shots using the software mentioned above and upload them.

How did you get rid of the comm section (carrier, wifi, BT, etc.)? I used to use hidelogocab11 on my 750, but want to know how to do it on the Pro.
    The wireless tip I got from here: http://www.treoprotricks.com/
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Awesome, thanks! I had seen this site Friday, but forgotten to check back.
    thats a neat little site.
    -tgwaste
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Does the Treo Pro not have the WM6.1 sliding panels available?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Am I the only one that don't see that tip on that page? I'm wondering if this will work for the 800w
    Can one of you post the treo pro .tsk file?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by iradeut View Post
    Does the Treo Pro not have the WM6.1 sliding panels available?
    That's only on standard non-touchscreen models only
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootup View Post
    Am I the only one that don't see that tip on that page? I'm wondering if this will work for the 800w
    You can find it directly here: http://www.treoprotricks.com/post/20...ay-plugin.aspx

The tip works with most WM/HTC devices, I have no experience with the 800w however.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    ok...so i wanted to see if Manila2D (for HTC devices) would work on my Treo Pro and it does. kudos go to the folks at xda who patched the original files to work on non-HTC devices and particularly the 320x320 screen with realVGA @ 96dpi. the 96dpi version didn't look as well as i liked on my TreoPro, so i modified the xml (from the above link) so it would work at 128 dpi. man! it took a lot of friggin work to determine what properties, elements, graphics, etc, i had to modify for it to work at 128 dpi. i didn't include the "Internet, Pictures and Settings" tabs yet and don't know that i will. i have a few more visual tweaks to fix so i'm not done yet and i don't know if i'll keep it. i'm gonna try it for a week or so to see how my device performs. at least i know it will work if i want to use it. below are screenshots of the tabs i'm currently using (reduced to 80% of original size) .
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    hehe.. mine is a little simpler
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -tgwaste
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    ok...so i wanted to see if Manila2D (for HTC devices) would work on my Treo Pro and it does. kudos go to the ]folks at xda[/url] who patched the original files to work on non-HTC devices and particularly the 320x320 screen with realVGA @ 96dpi. the 96dpi version didn't look as well as i liked on my TreoPro, so i modified the xml (from the above link) so it would work at 128 dpi. man! it took a lot of friggin work to determine what properties, elements, graphics, etc, i had to modify for it to work at 128 dpi. i didn't include the "Internet, Pictures and Settings" tabs yet and don't know that i will. i have a few more visual tweaks to fix so i'm not done yet and i don't know if i'll keep it. i'm gonna try it for a week or so to see how my device performs. at least i know it will work if i want to use it. below are screenshots of the tabs i'm currently using (reduced to 80% of original size) .
    [INDENT]T]
    Hey, can you post the xml file. I would love to use that on my device
    cortez.i

Do you have something setup so you get an email every time a new thread is started in the Pro forum?

<edit>
    I think I figured it out.
    All this time and I didn't know you could subscribe to a whole forum.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 10/03/2008 at 01:22 AM. Reason: I think I figured it out
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcohen999 View Post
    Hey, can you post the xml file. I would love to use that on my device
    Same request from me. I would love to try it....
    Thanks.
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast