Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    This one looks really slick rfranzke, especially for the first attempt!
    Quote Originally Posted by rfranzke View Post
    Heres my current theme. Made with RlToday and scheduled weather update using mortscript. Let me know what you think. This is kinda my first attempt. I am a total noob with this stuff.
    This looks great rfranzke.
    Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    My newest HomeScreen (Battery) Plus theme. If anyone is interested in it let me know.
    I'm interested
    Rfranzke, that's kind of what I'd like from my homescreen. How easy is that to set up and customize?

I'd LOVE to get Manila2D working, that would be my ideal, but every time I tried, it made the phone absolutely useless. Softkeys at the bottom of the screen didn't work, keyboard got disabled, etc. Anyone have any tips regarding that?
    entropism, its not too bad to setup. Like I mentioned I am a total noob so its prolly kids stuff for most folks. It requires mortscript to run the Weather update and I have a scheduler script which adds itself to the notification queue to update the weather page once an hour automatically. Basically what you would need to do is as follows:

1. copy the skin folder to the \program files\rltoday folder as normal
    2. Edit the SimpleWeather.mscr to add the ZIPcode of your current location
    3. Edit the skin.xml to make changes specific to you. Say like change the "Treo 700wx" banner I have, or changing the city banner. Its all labeled so its prolly pretty easy to figure out.
    4. Copy "NewScheduler.mscr" to \Windows\Startup folder.
    5. Install Mortscript.
    6. Choose "WM7Weather" as your RLToday Skin.
    7. Softreset Device

Thats really it. The weather icon gets updated dynamically to match the current conditions. You can tap the icon and it brings up VITO weather, or tap the current temp and it updates the current conditions. It also creates a html page on the device for the weather forecast for the week, although I don't use it and it seems to be kinda buggy. The theme is too large to upload BTW here because of all the icons it requires. If you want it I can figure a way to get it to you complete with all the scripts you need to pull it off. So far its been very kind to the phone as far as performance. No issues with the keyboard abd such. Its not a complete overlay like the Manilla theme and way less sophisticated so its really just like a normal today screen plugin so very easy on performance. I use it with UltimateLaunch. Thanks for the feedback.
    rfranzke, if you wanted to upload it as a zip or rar file to filefront or a similar service, let me know. I'd be really interested in it.
    Seems I don't have enough posts to include download links. I have it uploaded but cannot post in here where its at. I'll work on getting post count up. Told you I was a noob. Thanks for checking it out though.
    OK made it to 10. See what this does for ya. Let me know if you have problems downloading or installing. Thanks for checking it out.

WM7Weather.zip - FileFactory
    Yes, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by claudioc66 View Post
    Same request from me. I would love to try it....
    Thanks.
    Charliec
    using cropped wallpapers from GelaSkins with my GTP

[enamored whale]

[fuel]

[hotbomb]

I save wallpapers as tdywater.jpg + stwater.gif then just overwrite when I feel like changing
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Hi All,

How can I keep the SMS and Email counts on my Today Screen all the time?

Right now, it only shows SMS when I have a text or Email when I have an email. If there are not unread SMS/Emails, then it just displays "No Unread Messages".

I would like it show me a count so I can go directly to SMS or Yahoo email?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    bnycastro,

how did you change the softkey from contacts to spb menu?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    bnycastro,

Quote Originally Posted by butters. View Post
    bnycastro,

With spb mobile shell 2 it will automatically change your softkey to that. Even beyond that the shell will give you full controll to change your softkeys to your own choosing.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Here's mine

I guess mine is a little plain (stock Mobile Shell 2.0) but I think it's pretty good from a minimalist perspective. Not bad for software I think I bought 2 years ago and forgot I even owned. I'm looking forward to the impending release of Mobile Shell 3 sometime this month.

I'm pretty much all set now. Just need to find a few more icons. I'm using UltimateLaunch
    WeatherPanel
    TodaysAgenda
    Real VGA

Last edited by chocmatic; 03/21/2009 at 02:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    What is the best software to use to generate your own custom themes for the Treo Pro? I am new to the Pro and would like to create my own.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc View Post
    What is the best software to use to generate your own custom themes for the Treo Pro? I am new to the Pro and would like to create my own.

Thanks!
    Dunno what is the best but here is an online theme generator.

PocketPC On Line Theme Generator

Make sure to pick 320x320 square.
    Not bad.. Can you tell me settings you are using for weather panel and Ultimate launcher to achieve this look? DId you find most of your icons in one pack somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    I'm pretty much all set now. Just need to find a few more icons. I'm using UltimateLaunch
    WeatherPanel
    TodaysAgenda
    Real VGA

Last edited by jeremy3721; 03/21/2009 at 05:46 PM.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast