Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    hjt wrote: Pocket Digital Clock for date/clock

I left close app with tap & hold of X button enabled, but removed the today component of HTC taskmanager and made a shortcut to WM's default taskamanager. IMO it handles switching better than the HTC TM using the KB.

I've attached a zip containing the shortcut, just un-pack, copy to your device \Windows\StartMenu\Programs to make it accessible to you when you go into Buttons.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Which plugin is that with the large time?
    Homescreen Plus Plus with Bret theme by Mobi.

Credit goes to Mobi of XDA Dev

I did some xml editing to fit on my Real VGA @96dpi screen.
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by edge2861 View Post
    Homescreen Plus Plus with Bret theme by Mobi.

Credit goes to Mobi of XDA Dev

I did some xml editing to fit on my Real VGA @96dpi screen.
    Thanks!
    My newest HomeScreen (Battery) Plus theme. If anyone is interested in it let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -tgwaste
    TG, are you using a shell program?
    Quote Originally Posted by azlarry View Post
    TG, are you using a shell program?
    hey, im using homescreen plus (formerly battery plus). you can design your own themes for it.

there is a very large XDA forum for it if you wanted to get some more info:

Battery Status themes and theme questions - xda-developers
    -tgwaste
    I know there is a lack of these themes out there. This one works very well and fast for me. 320x320 with no other programs needed.

http://forums.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=174867
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    hehe.. mine is a little simpler
    Sorry for such a late response, but am catching up on threads. I'm into "simpler" as well. I like the simplicity here. I saw your subsequent answer to how you put the list of icons on the bottom and went to the site you linked. But must admit, have worked with and installed cab and zip files ... what does one do with a rar file?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsPalm View Post
    Sorry for such a late response, but am catching up on threads. I'm into "simpler" as well. I like the simplicity here. I saw your subsequent answer to how you put the list of icons on the bottom and went to the site you linked. But must admit, have worked with and installed cab and zip files ... what does one do with a rar file?

Thanks.
    use winrar to uncompress rar files as you would zip files.
    -tgwaste
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I thought there was a way to do this, but I can't seem to find it. I want to turn off or disable the section of the homescreen that shows the wifi connection, carrier and BT status. Is this possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by davsug View Post
    I thought there was a way to do this, but I can't seem to find it. I want to turn off or disable the section of the homescreen that shows the wifi connection, carrier and BT status. Is this possible?
    Yep:

Remove Comm/Wireless Manager From Today Screen:
    - HKLM / Software / Microsoft / Today / Items / Wireless / Enabled (1 to 0)
    -tgwaste
    Here's mine, pretty basic and functional:

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

i like your battery and wifi icons.. can I have them?
    -tgwaste
    lol, part of a freeware app called PDAStatus

Looks great Malatesta
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Actually, here's a slightly different version running Resco's new "Contact Manager" which is in beta right now. It's a really great app, but one bug is it disables the Keyguard. Still, looks nice:

17.    #117  
    Actually, here's a slightly different version running Resco's new "Contact Manager" which is in beta right now. It's a really great app, but one bug is it disables the Keyguard. Still, looks nice:

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/malatesta77/Screen01-4.png[/IMG
    That's a pretty big bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    That's a pretty big bug.
    Oh that's nothing, I found when you using the contact dialer, it just brings me to the "phone options" and doesn't actually...you know...dial.

Perhaps I should pop on over to their help forums and notify them

Oh that's nothing, I found when you using the contact dialer, it just brings me to the "phone options" and doesn't actually...you know...dial.

Perhaps I should pop on over to their help forums and notify them
    Interesting. I just put in a number, hit the little green phone button & it brought up my dialer already making the call. I wonder what's different about my setup that makes it work on mine.

BTW, thanks for the link to this one. It'd be nice if the colors were configurable & the phone number listings could be set to use larger numbers (for my not so young eyes), even if that required 2 lines.

is there anyway to install only the today screen plugin? I don't really need the other parts of the contact manager.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast