Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    I can't, I don't own one. I actually meant a way for someone else to extract it and post it, LOL! I guess I didn't make that clear enough, sorry.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    OK so I may be old fashioned but I really liked my 700 P today screen. Is there any emulator out there. I searched for this for a long time. Am I the only one who like their TUI on the 600, 650 and 700 ? I hope not Thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickC5 View Post
    ... I really liked my 700 P today screen ...
    How does that look like? Was it stock factory default 700P today screen or you did some customization? Perhaps a screen shot would clarify for someone to tell you how to set TreoPro's today screen similar to it.

If it's similar to screenshot below, I'd say one of the many Today screen app launcher plugin for WM could do what you want ...
    Last edited by sabre23t; 11/08/2008 at 08:56 PM.
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=

Yep, Still Boring
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Well – here is mine. Nothing original on my end. I just stole and tweaked stuff from the originators to fit my liking and screen. My 43 year old eyes make using TrueVGA out of the question. Ultimate Launch is the base. Home screen is HomeScreen PlusPlus – Tika’s diamond theme, Weather tab is PocketWeather- Slick’s theme. I keep bouncing back and fourth between PW and WeatherPanel. I would really like to figure out how to use alerts in PW and then I think it could be a keeper. Today Agenda, then 2 tabs with my most used pgms and links.

EDIT: sorry for poor quality pics, and the links rather than a direct post, I guess I have brush up on how to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jbcross; 12/09/2008 at 08:03 PM.
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    Ultimate Launch is the base.
    (0) Home screen is HomeScreen PlusPlus – Tika’s diamond theme,
    (1) Weather tab is PocketWeather- Slick’s theme [...]
    (2) Today Agenda,
    (3&4) 2 tabs with my most used pgms and links.
    Looks good. Seems UltimateLaunch will also accept d-pad moves to select its icons, right? Lets see how long I'll let things go by before I go fiddling with UltimateLaunch to replace my current CLaunch.
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=
    jbcross, looks like you got the touch flo look without the touch flo.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I think that this ultimate launch pretty snappy. attached is a link to how my screen looks when i move it with finger motion (aka touch flo) or using the 5 way.

The first few screen changes are via d-pad - the ones you can see the screen turns are finger swipes.
    Last edited by jbcross; 12/10/2008 at 11:55 AM.
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    I installed Ultimate Launch but with my today speedial (need those picture dialers) and my message and appointment items, then Google search and WP on the bottom the screen is just too crowded. Bummer. If I could get the UL running and somehow keep my today speedial, calender and message notifications I'd be happy. I'm too technologically challenged to figure out a way to run everything off the UL as a base and keep the other items I want.

I guess I'll have to wait until someone gets a Touchflow easy Treo Pro cab or an Ultimate Launch cab that can incorporate my picture dialer, weather panel and message and calender.

By the way,jbcross the clock on my UL isn't the cool one you have. It's a regular circular clock. Did you get some animations?
    Ugh, had to remove Ultimate Launch. It caused crazy lock-ups on my phone. I probably downloaded the wrong cab. It did this even without it checked in my today settings.
    Here is my screen... I like the simle style. I worked forever (it seemed) to get HTC Home to work, but I couldnt figure out the height issues as posted in another thread. So until then, this will do.

This is using the Samsung Clock plugin (from the i780 I think) and Pocket Breeze.
  12. hjt
    Here's mine. Taken me a while to get it just the way I like it.

Pocket Digital Clock for date/clock
    SPB Phone Suite for missed calls/sms/voicemail
    HomeScreen PlusPlus for battery/call timers - and wifi/bt indicators in taskbar

I use:

Date Plug-in (OS Default)
    SPB Mobile Shell
    1. SPB Phone Suite
    2. SBSH PocketBreeze
    3. SPB Mobile Shell Time Tab
    4. SPB Traveler
    5. SPB Mobile Shell Home Tab

I am still thinking if I should shut off HTC Task Manager. I find it is good for shutting down apps but not so good when you want to switch between them. Thinking of installing HandySwitcher or trying to figure out how to enable WM's default task manager.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    I use:

Date Plug-in (OS Default)
    SPB Mobile Shell
    1. SPB Phone Suite
    2. SBSH PocketBreeze
    3. SPB Mobile Shell Time Tab
    4. SPB Traveler
    5. SPB Mobile Shell Home Tab

I am still thinking if I should shut off HTC Task Manager. I find it is good for shutting down apps but not so good when you want to switch between them. Thinking of installing HandySwitcher or trying to figure out how to enable WM's default task manager.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    sorry for the double post got a bad gateway when i tried posting and when i hit refresh it had already posted 2x.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    What do those two buttons in the middle do?

I use HandySwitcher instead of HTC and it works well enough for switching. The CPU/Memory screens aren't 320x320 compatible and they can be used but don't look great nor fill the screen.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    What do those two buttons in the middle do?
    LOL
    Here's mine. I'm using Homescreen ++
    and with Bret HS++
    Using Real VGA @ 96dpi
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by edge2861 View Post
    Here's mine. I'm using Homescreen ++
    and with Bret HS++
    Using Real VGA @ 96dpi
    Which plugin is that with the large time?
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Which plugin is that with the large time?

Yeah, wich???
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast