Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WMguy View Post
    Nice themes, thanks a lot!

@Crozb,
    My parents live in Scottsdale. That weather report has always cracked me up! Talk about an easy job. "Today, sunny and hot....uh...tomorrow, sunny and hot..." LOL
    Youre welcome.

I live in East Mesa (used to live in scottsdale) so know exactly what you mean
    -tgwaste
    Here is my today's screen
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Cannot decide between the two.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Cannot decide between the two.
    what weather app are you using?
  5. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    what weather app are you using?
    WeatherPanel, I had it on my 750, and works great on the Pro
    I have aboit 1/4 free real estate on my today screen. The only add on I have is the pic dialing using todayspeedial. I would like to add a list of apps at the bottom but don't need or want a shell program like SPB. Is there a free small cab I can use to place app in this unused area. I have the ATT with WI-FI status under that, then pic dialer then Outlook, calender reminder and Google Search. Below that I have the 1/4 screen. Anything out there?
    Here's my contribution.
    PhoneAlarm with the i780 theme and SPB Diary, I also use SPB Mobile Shell

Here's my Today Screen on my 4days old TreoPro ...

(1) RealVGA (freeware) 96dpi mode was installed, with slight corruption to HTCTaskManager and Battery icons in the title bar (left most and third from left icon at the top)
    (2) TodayAgenda (freeware) today plugin giving nice compact task/appointments list
    (3) CLaunch (free open source) provides the multi tab app icons launcher.
    (4) TotalCommander (freeware) file manager
    (5) BladeWiki (freeware) personal mobile wiki
    (6) HandyShopper (freeware) great shopping list program that's useable as simple general purpose single table database
    (7) PocketIslam (freeware)
    ... with the above my TreoPro is almost complete for my daily use.

From this thread, I'll be looking further at Treo Alert Pro so can replace/remove the Carrier "Celcom" and the "unread messages" plugins.

AZLarry, you might want to look at CLaunch I mentioned above.
    Last edited by sabre23t; 10/26/2008 at 02:05 PM.
    regards, sabre23t =^.^=
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeldr View Post
    Here's my contribution.
    PhoneAlarm with the i780 theme and SPB Diary, I also use SPB Mobile Shell
    Hi, could you please let me know where I can get this PA i780theme?
    Thanks
  10. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Settled on this theme.

Last edited by charlyee; 10/27/2008 at 12:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    ok...so i wanted to see if Manila2D (for HTC devices) would work on my Treo Pro and it does. kudos go to the folks at xda who patched the original files to work on non-HTC devices and particularly the 320x320 screen with realVGA @ 96dpi. the 96dpi version didn't look as well as i liked on my TreoPro, so i modified the xml (from the above link) so it would work at 128 dpi. man! it took a lot of friggin work to determine what properties, elements, graphics, etc, i had to modify for it to work at 128 dpi. i didn't include the "Internet, Pictures and Settings" tabs yet and don't know that i will. i have a few more visual tweaks to fix so i'm not done yet and i don't know if i'll keep it. i'm gonna try it for a week or so to see how my device performs. at least i know it will work if i want to use it. below are screenshots of the tabs i'm currently using (reduced to 80% of original size) .

Ok so I finally got it up and running nicely my only problem is when I try to dial a number directly from the key board when im on the homescreen( the big clock screen) it does not work. Did you have the same problem and if so do you know how to fix it.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Ok so I finally got it up and running nicely my only problem is when I try to dial a number directly from the key board when im on the homescreen( the big clock screen) it does not work. Did you have the same problem and if so do you know how to fix it.
    Nice job.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    That looks friggin awsome! If you ever get it all sorted out I'd love to get in line to get the XML from you. One of the things I was struggling with in deciding between the TP and Touch Pro was the coolness of the HTC Touch Flow. If someone could get it cookin on the Pro I'd be all over it!
    Nice cortez.i

I jumped right on the install and got ˝ way through it before I read the fine print “Dialing from from the keyboard does not work”.

DOH!!!

Back to Mobile Shell for me.

-D
    loving this theme will post other themes after I get bored with this one.
    Last edited by sschlesinger; 10/30/2008 at 11:11 PM.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    Looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by claudioc66 View Post
    Hi, could you please let me know where I can get this PA i780theme?
    Thanks
    Phone Alarm http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

I780 Phone Alarm Skin http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.p....0;attach=3358
    [quote=nigeldr;1517541]Phone Alarm http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

I780 Phone Alarm Skin http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.p...358[/quote]

Hi Nigeldr, thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Well I just got back from my eurotrip vacation, and my Treo Pro from Amazon was waiting for me. Here's my current setup:

rlToday with a WM7 Slim theme. Note that the theme was built for 320x240 devices, but I actually like how it looks on the Pro as it's now smaller. I just edited the xml file to center it, and I really like it.
    Standard Today Search
    BeeJive IM; best IM client out there IMO due to the clean look
    PocketBreeze
    Is there any way to extract the background picture on the Pro? I like it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Yes there is. Clue: Check the Windows Directory when its enabled.
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast