Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    If you were a Schaps fan,
    Here's his theme:
    (attached below)

Attached Files Attached Files
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez.i View Post
    ok here it is... and here are the standard disclaimers:

1. keep in mind you assume all the risk of using the posted xml on your respective devices.
    2. there will be no ongoing "support" from me. i'll be happy to answer basic questions, but that's it.
    3. also note that the Internet, Settings, Music and Photo tabs have been disabled in my version of the file.
    4. if you haven't already, i strongly/highly recommend you go to the [27 Sep 08] Manila 2D on i780 + realVGA 96dpi thread, read it, read it again and then read and reread the [9.30.08-ALL DEVICES INCLUDED-UPDATE 18]New 2d Manila Build Released NOW thread.
    5. another thing to consider: installing this could consume 10-15 meg of main storage memory depending on what you install. most of space is related to the graphic files.
    6. Be sure to follow the instructions to install Manila2D and the suggestions offered by the more experienced XML coders. in addition to the xml i modified, i also had to resize a few graphic files for them to fit/fill the screen.
    7. Be prepared to hard-reset and start over if things don't work out. there have been instances where things didin't always uninstall
    8. i recommend using my version of the xml as a reference vs. using as is.
    9. be patient; there are no instructions with any of this stuff. if you're like me (inexperienced wanna-be-xml coder), you'll go through multiple iterations fine tuning things.
    10. good luck and have fun!
    Very Cool. I don't know if I am ready for that madness yet.

lol i have an exam in 4 hours i haven't studied for yet.. yes its called dedication lol

here is the link for anybody that wants it
    http://rapidshare.com/files/15415886...eEnvy.zip.html
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 10/15/2008 at 09:24 AM.
  4.    #44  
    Well I just got back from my eurotrip vacation, and my Treo Pro from Amazon was waiting for me. Here's my current setup:

rlToday with a WM7 Slim theme. Note that the theme was built for 320x240 devices, but I actually like how it looks on the Pro as it's now smaller. I just edited the xml file to center it, and I really like it.
    Standard Today Search
    BeeJive IM; best IM client out there IMO due to the clean look
    PocketBreeze
    Last edited by gadgetluva; 10/20/2008 at 02:11 PM.

My current screen. Spent most of yesterday resizing the background of the today screen size. I want to beat whoEVER decided to pick a screen size of 320x320 at Palm! Will be working this week on some upgrades and changes. (alot of time on my hands) If anyone wants to know the programs, skins, etc.... feel free to message me. Nothing too exciting yet, just my typical screen I used for several years now between various Windows Mobiles. One look at the endless road, I fell in love.
    Last edited by NewTreoProUser27; 10/20/2008 at 07:09 PM.
    My two newest themes..

.zip included if anyone wants them.

these are for homescreen plus
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -tgwaste
    Any tricks on getting the SBSH products to work? I installed iLauncher,Contact breeze, pocket breeze and they all display improperly. Their forum said that 320 x 320 is not yet supported
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by allklrnoflr View Post
    Any tricks on getting the SBSH products to work? I installed iLauncher,Contact breeze, pocket breeze and they all display improperly. Their forum said that 320 x 320 is not yet supported
    Pocketbreeze works well enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Well I just got back from my eurotrip vacation, and my Treo Pro from Amazon was waiting for me. Here's my current setup:

rlToday with a WM7 Slim theme. Note that the theme was built for 320x240 devices, but I actually like how it looks on the Pro as it's now smaller. I just edited the xml file to center it, and I really like it.
    Standard Today Search
    BeeJive IM; best IM client out there IMO due to the clean look
    PocketBreeze
    NICE!!! Where did you find that theme?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    How do you get themes to show up?
    I haven't changed a theme in a while, but it should show as an option under changing the Today screen from what I remember.

Edited: I just checked my device. Install the theme to "my documents" then it should show up as an option to change the Today screen under your settings.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Great looking theme! Tried to use but don't SEEM to have home screen PlusPLus on my treo? Any ideas?

• Wether Panel + SPB Mobile Shell
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    NICE!!! Where did you find that theme?
    The theme is the standard Treo Pro Today screen. If you mean the rlToday skin, I got that from the rlToday forums.
    guess no one likes mine! ewwww mean people j/k
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Pocketbreeze works well enough for me.
    How did you center the theme, what adjustments did you have to make to the xml file?
    This is my current theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    My two newest themes..

.zip included if anyone wants them.

these are for homescreen plus
    Nice themes, thanks a lot!

@Crozb,
    My parents live in Scottsdale. That weather report has always cracked me up! Talk about an easy job. "Today, sunny and hot....uh...tomorrow, sunny and hot..." LOL
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    How did you center the theme, what adjustments did you have to make to the xml file?
    Everywhere there is X='000' (numbers) I added 40 to it since the screen is 80 pixels wider than the software thinks. Worked perfectly, and I don't care enough to resize all of the images anyways.
    thx
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast