Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    Finally got MyMobiler working & grabbed a couple of screenshots from my Manila 2D -- Home & Weather for the blue theme.

I have both the "gold" & blue themes & a bunch of square walls to give me some variety.
    how did you get that homescreen?

i want it too, please let me know
    maxcc - yes, it is.

BillsPalm - I use the stock system.
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    My newest HomeScreen (Battery) Plus theme. If anyone is interested in it let me know.
    Can I use this on treo pro?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I just got the Treo Pro today, so I am playing with the today screen still... I am trying to get it close to what I had on my last WinMo device (I have had several BB's in between)

Here's how I have it right now:

really nice today screen layouts..
    I made some updates looks like I will stay with this look for a while. I did away with the navigation buttons I had previously at the bottom of Ulaunch

Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    I made some updates looks like I will stay with this look for a while. I did away with the navigation buttons I had previously at the bottom of Ulaunch

nice

what are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    nice

what are you using?
    Using Ultimate Launcher, WeatherPanel, Today's agenda and PhoneAlarm
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Mine is running PhoneWeaver, PocketBreeze, and Ilauncher. I haven't done much work with the icons yet, but it doesn't bother me too much.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jlnunez06 View Post
    how did you get that homescreen?

i want it too, please let me know
    Sorry. Somehow I missed your message. The thread dedicated to the 320x320 Manila 2D is here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-treo-pro.html. Read it all the way through -- it has lots of helpful comments, hints & links.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    Using Ultimate Launcher, WeatherPanel, Today's agenda and PhoneAlarm
    Nice setup. Would you mind sharing your icon set? I spent an hour on deviant art last night, and seem to have found a lot of the same icons, but there's a few I haven't come across.

Do you know if it's possible to launch URLs in UL using anything other than IE?

TIA
    Using UL, if you make an Icon with the link pointed to whatever browser you want to use, plus adding the web address into the parameter field, it should work fine.
    As I do, I see many of us using Weatherpanel on our today screen. Is anyone else having problems with it the last few weeks? It has flat out frozen my phone so often I had to take it off.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    YAY for Real VGA! I have now gone minimalistic since I find a lot of today screen setups and apps like Manilla etc too busy, but I am not sacrificing functionality:

Displaying Agenda (up to 30 scrollable) along with weather forecast for the day. Unread messages pop up above agenda (email, sms, mms)

Oh, and what's this... a hidden dock! ...That also shows 6 day weather forecast

...And scrolling RSS news feeds!

Apps used: Wisbar Advance (Crossbow skin with black bars), SPB Diary set to just one tab (calendar) set to show unread msgs and tasks on that tab and it is set to auto size on the screen, SPB Pocket Plus on the bottom set to auto hide tabs and using the hack to hide the tab icons (to make it 'hidden' - I know where to click to open it), SPB Weather and Insight are running inside P+ tabs. I modeled my today screen after the today+ bottom dock screens I had on my Blackberry...
    Last edited by Synergie; 08/20/2009 at 12:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsPalm View Post
    As I do, I see many of us using Weatherpanel on our today screen. Is anyone else having problems with it the last few weeks? It has flat out frozen my phone so often I had to take it off.
    Nope, it has worked fine for a long time.

Any errors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevets View Post
    Nope, it has worked fine for a long time.

Any errors?
    No errors and only discovered it was the culprit through process of elimination. I've been told that I need to update the program (dll at least) since July due to an update. Will do that in a day or two and try it again.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts

Today:
    PhoneAlarm
    Calendar+
    PocketWeather

Plus:
    Shantz TodayChanger (scheduled theme changes)
    S2U2 for screen lock/eye candy
    Quote Originally Posted by Synergie View Post
    YAY for Real VGA!
    Nice work Synergie.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I've posted my screen before, but I've had my TP for about 8 months now and have gone through a few screens. I had SPB Mobile Shell 3 on it for a while but the system lag was a massive deal-breaker for me.

I'm currently used Pocket Digital Clock
    Elecont Launcher
    SPB Weather

Theme is just one I threw together yesterday. 240x240 square.
    Does anyone know where I can upload all the themes I've made? pocketpcthemes.com - where I used to upload - doesn't seem to be available anymore. Is there a decent site that accepts 240x240 themes?

Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Faster, nicer and better

Today

Resco Contact Manager / fully personalizated
    SPB Pocket Plus / fully personalizated

Wallpaper by vladstudio and adapted by me
    Hi-fi Blue WM6 theme
    BatteryStatus replacement

Slide 2 unlock 2 with S2P + vlad studio wallpaper adapted

Thats all folks!
    Last edited by felipemadox; 09/09/2009 at 05:34 AM.
    @madsenfelipe at arquivomadsen.com.br

K300i > V360 > Z3 > Treo 650 > Treo Pro > Who knows?