Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Finally I have weatherpanel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Best free app for taking screen shots (or video) from your WM device is mymobiler.
    I know this is a late-arse reply , but THANK YOU ALLI!! I have just taken the plunge into WinMo after using PalmOS for 11 years. One of my staple apps was PdaReach (view and control PalmOS PDA/Treo from PC). I hadn't seen anything for WM to replace that yet and was really missing it...until now! And it's FREE! Thank you for plugging MyMobiler (and providing a link)!

SporyRydr
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
    How hard, or easy, is it to get my screen to look like some of these?
    Treo 700p, Palm Centro, Treo 700p (again), Treo Pro
    sportyrydr - you're welcome. I absolutely love My Mobiler. I purchased SOTI controller when I first went to WM, and then found My Mobiler. Ah well. SOTI does have a few advantages, like allowing you to do registry edits. There are lots of great free WM apps. Made leaving Palm a little easier.

rpearlberg - Depends on which one you want to do. Some of them are a snap, some take some effort.
    i ned help putn a today screen on my treo pro! how do i do it?
    how do i change my today screen on my palm troe pro?
    [QUOTE=chocmatic;1580882]I made some small changes; Changed start icon...tab launch icons and added a couple new apps

QUOTE]

I thought I was computer savvy. I don't even know where to beging...that looks great. If you're interested in helping me please send me a message. Thanks!
    Finally got MyMobiler working & grabbed a couple of screenshots from my Manila 2D -- Home & Weather for the blue theme.

I have both the "gold" & blue themes & a bunch of square walls to give me some variety.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [QUOTE=bvent;1587431]
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    I made some small changes; Changed start icon...tab launch icons and added a couple new apps

QUOTE]

I thought I was computer savvy. I don't even know where to beging...that looks great. If you're interested in helping me please send me a message. Thanks!
    Thanks. Sure, no problem, send me a pm and I will help as much as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    Finally got MyMobiler working & grabbed a couple of screenshots from my Manila 2D -- Home & Weather for the blue theme.

I have both the "gold" & blue themes & a bunch of square walls to give me some variety.
    These look great kraski.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    These look great kraski.

Good Luck
    Thanks. I don't recall where I got that wallpaper, but the city is at just the right level that the symbol for the day's weather looks like it's a sun, cloud or whatever over the city. Kinda neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiesha View Post
    Finally I have weatherpanel.
    That looks like phatphinger ... but which icon set are you using? Pretty nice.
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post

What did you do to get it working? Where did you get it at? This looks really good!
    Quote Originally Posted by msglsmo View Post
    What did you do to get it working? Where did you get it at? This looks really good!
    The thread with the link to the installation files is here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...-treo-pro.html .

Look through the whole thread. There are fixes & enhancements posted in later messages. And there are a couple of shortcomings mentioned in the XDA message. Also, look for Ebag333's version of RealVGA, in another thread here.

There is a another build, originally modded for the i780, with the flip clock. It didn't work as well on my phone -- much slower & graphics didn't change well from screen to screen. I've also tried SPB Mobile Shell 3.0, which didn't like my phone. And Pointui 2.0 beta isn't quite ready for primetime yet, on the Treo Pro.
    I put a personal photo on my today screen as the wallpaper. How do I make it darker (it is faded out) and/or change the text color on the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin C View Post
    I put a personal photo on my today screen as the wallpaper. How do I make it darker (it is faded out) and/or change the text color on the screen.
    You can use the Pictures & Videos app. Select the picture and then "Set as Today Background" from the Menu. It will bring up an option to set the Transparency level. You can also use the sliding window to crop a part of the image if the entire pic doesn't fit on your screen.

The only thing is, every time you change your theme, your background image will get washed out again.

I don't know how to change the font color.
    Thanks. I had looked everywhere. Font color seems okay now with the darker picture, but I would think there is some way to change that too.
    img4.imageshack.us/img4/6268/sshot001c.png

Stupid forum won't allow me to post a direct link OR the pic :S
    is this the htc homescreen plugin?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Allan_ View Post
    img4.imageshack.us/img4/6268/sshot001c.png

Stupid forum won't allow me to post a direct link OR the pic :S
    What program are you using to get your count of messages?