Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    Here is my latest. Phone Alarm for the clock and Ultimate Launcher for the rest. (Pocket Weather as my weather tab). I have 5 tabs with different links on each one.

Home Screen

Weather Tab
    is that a pacman game?

where did you get it from?

Could you upload your cabs for your home screen.

I want that exact look!
    It's not a square background but it works pretty good as is.

ty
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    Weather Panel Settings

Attached is my UL Config. If you want pics let me know, I can post those also

can you upload all your file and themes for these settings?

thanks

or link to them
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    hey, what program did you use to show the battery bar and percentage on your taskbar?

bump

i want that battery bar and percentage bad
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    bump

i want that battery bar and percentage bad
    found it

xda-developers - View Single Post - [App] Ariel Battery Monitor 2009 v2.1 WM6

Go into tools to change the color/postion of the battery icon
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    found it

xda-developers - View Single Post - [App] Ariel Battery Monitor 2009 v2.1 WM6

Go into tools to change the color/postion of the battery icon

my % is cut off at the bottom, and I am having trouble with the colors

can you post a screenshot of your settings

my battery is red and blue, i need black and white
    When I go to tools, I don't think my screen is showing all the settings.

It seems as if the screen is bigger than what I'm seeing.
    I've only had this one day but here is what I have so far. Looking for a nice free or reasonably priced weather app. Still work in progress but here is what I have so far.

Ebags RealVga
    Phone Alarm
    Ultimate Launcher
    Softkey app for custom soft keys
    Custom made theme
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kiesha; 03/29/2009 at 06:00 AM.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Anyone know why my weather isn't updating on the flipped out, phonealarm skin? I looked for settings but it doesn't update when i go to the view.
    [QUOTE=jeremy3721;1570278]I guess mine is a little plain (stock Mobile Shell 2.0) but I think it's pretty good from a minimalist perspective. Not bad for software I think I bought 2 years ago and forgot I even owned. I'm looking forward to the impending release of Mobile Shell 3 sometime this month.

Very nice app, a must-install app for me.
    And btw, do you have installed realvga to get 96 DPI? What the screen is, 240X240 or 320X320?
    If you are using 320X320, could you be so kind to share your SPB mobile shell theme package? Many thanks!
    [QUOTE=dgrca;1580123]
    I guess mine is a little plain (stock Mobile Shell 2.0) but I think it's pretty good from a minimalist perspective. Not bad for software I think I bought 2 years ago and forgot I even owned. I'm looking forward to the impending release of Mobile Shell 3 sometime this month.

Very nice app, a must-install app for me.
    And btw, do you have installed realvga to get 96 DPI? What the screen is, 240X240 or 320X320?
    If you are using 320X320, could you be so kind to share your SPB mobile shell theme package? Many thanks!
    I stopped using mobile shell after I installed realvga and went to 96dpi (Mobile shell isn't compatible) Hoping the pending release of version 3 will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    can you upload all your file and themes for these settings?

thanks

or link to them
    Sorry for the late response....

WeatherPanel Download Index - PPCGeeks
    I made some small changes; Changed start icon...tab launch icons and added a couple new apps

I made some small changes; Changed start icon...tab launch icons and added a couple new apps

Nice^
    Quote Originally Posted by kiesha View Post
    Nice^
    Thanks

Looks great chocmatic.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

Really nice!! You inspired me and I went with Phatphingers for my Weather Panel, which I love. But it takes up more real estate and I'd like to combine multiple rows into one. I went back to your original post and see the different programs you use. Sorry for the stupid question, but which of those did you use to get the row I've highlighted? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsPalm View Post
    Really nice!! You inspired me and I went with Phatphingers for my Weather Panel, which I love. But it takes up more real estate and I'd like to combine multiple rows into one. I went back to your original post and see the different programs you use. Sorry for the stupid question, but which of those did you use to get the row I've highlighted? Thanks.

I'm using phonealarm with the 800w skin for the section you highlighted. I'm also using realvga (96dpi), that's why i have more real estate to add what I added etc..

RealVga
    I'm using phonealarm with the 800w skin for the section you highlighted. I'm also using realvga (96dpi), that's why i have more real estate to add what I added etc..

RealVga
    Thanks!! I'll check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillsPalm View Post
    Thanks!! I'll check it out.
    np...anytime