Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 750 running WM6 and I have a few email accounts synced and the only email account that doesn't get HTML emails is my Exchange (work) email account. I administer the server, but I didn't notice a place to force one or the other, is there? When I go to my message options on my phone I see that the selection box for "plain text" or "HTML" is grayed out.

I have other options set like download entire message and attachments under 500kb, do any of these restrict me from getting HTML emails or is it something with the way my server is sending emails? I just noticed this when someone forwarded me an email with another email attached (as an .eml) and when I opened that up t read it, was HTML and pictures were embedded, etc. It looks so much better
    If I am not wrong, only exchange 2007 onward supports HTML emails.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    darn... I was hoping I had that feature in Exchange 2003, also I have SP2 for Exchange, maybe it was in there? I am currently running Version 6.5 SP2
    AT&T Treo Pro WM6.1 with 8GB microSDHC | Treo 750 WM6.1 with 4GB miniSDHC | Samsung Epix ... needs a better OS, too buggy!