1.    #1  
    I appear to have lost the sounds when the phone is turned on or off.

The radioon.wav and radiooff.wav are still on the \Windows folder and play fine if I manually open them.

Could I get someone to search through their registry and see if you can locate where radioon.wav and radionoff.wav sound be and then post the correct registry settings

Thanks
    Nigel
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeldr View Post
    Could I get someone to search through their registry and see if you can locate where radioon.wav and radionoff.wav sound be and then post the correct registry settings
    Here you go!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Champion, thanks that did the trick.
    Its always my goal to lose those sounds. They are annoying. I anyone agrees you can simply change the name of a silent wave to RadioOn.wave and RadioOff wave and drop them in the windows folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    Its always my goal to lose those sounds. They are annoying. I anyone agrees you can simply change the name of a silent wave to RadioOn.wave and RadioOff wave and drop them in the windows folder.
    Using the registry file above, you can just set Enabled=0 and you're done...
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by oVan View Post
    Using the registry file above, you can just set Enabled=0 and you're done...
    I'll try that, thanks
  7.    #7  
    I kind of like the little cherp the Treo makes when the phone turns of and off