1.    #1  
    Just got my 800w. Wanted to know if there exists an app for streaming XM online and internet radio channels that also let you save streams (assumingly to MP3)?

thanks!
    as far as internet radio, i would go with kinoma play.
    i dont believe you can record any of that.
    as far as xm, kinoma plays some xm, but nothing very important, all of them pre recorded
    I doubt you'll see a program that will record XM or Sirius
    You can stream XM using IE and this URL http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile/
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I have a Sirius account. I had used the Demo version of SELECTRADIO. It streams radio as well as both XM and Sirius. when I get xtra money I will probably purchase the software. I have no need for recording, so haven't attempted that.
    Visor Phone, Treo 180, Treo 270, Nokia 3650, Treo 650, Treo 680, Treo 800w
    The thing I like about SelectRadio is that it gives you all XM's stations, not just some, which is what you get when you go to xstreamxm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    The thing I like about SelectRadio is that it gives you all XM's stations, not just some, which is what you get when you go to xstreamxm.
    You're right on about SelectRadio. I just purchased it and enjoying my favorite XM channel. Thanks for the advice.
    The bizarre thing is, since making that post, I have not been able to access XM at all via SelectRadio! Keeps telling me no path to stream.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    The bizarre thing is, since making that post, I have not been able to access XM at all via SelectRadio! Keeps telling me no path to stream.
    I have had my woes with SelectRadio. I get the above message also and when switching between stations or XM and another internet radio stream, the program just locks or I can't hear anything. Also, is XM limited to 64kbps?
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    For recording streams, although perhaps not XM, Resco Radio might work.

http://resco.net/pocketpc/radio/indepth.asp
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.