1.    #1  
    For whatever reason (maybe I am missing something), when I type on the keyboard, the keys won't go backlit.

any ideas?
    Have you wandered through the settings? There is one that lies really out of the way that when enabled, lights up bright when a key is pressed.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Have you wandered through the settings? There is one that lies really out of the way that when enabled, lights up bright when a key is pressed.
    Yes I have. No luck
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with my treo 800. The keypad did not light up at all. Sprint will try to make you use your insurance to replace the phone. What they do not tell you is that the phone is under warranty from palm and palm will replace it for free. I just received my replacement phone from Palm Wednesday
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith999 View Post
    I had the same problem with my treo 800. The keypad did not light up at all. Sprint will try to make you use your insurance to replace the phone. What they do not tell you is that the phone is under warranty from palm and palm will replace it for free. I just received my replacement phone from Palm Wednesday
    How did you get Palm to replace it? Did you give your old one back?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I called Palm support at 877-426-3777 and told them my keyboard would not light up. I was speaking with their level one technical support. I told them I did several hard resets and the keypad would still not light up. As soon as I told her this she scheduled for their second level support to call me the next day. I told them what I had tried to do and they said the phone has a 90 day warranty for everything and a 1 year warranty on the device as well for who knows what. Palm shipped me a brand new phone overnight and they also included the return box for me to send back my old phone. The new phone came with all accessories in a box just like you bought it from Sprint. They asked that I send the old phone, box and accessories back to them. I hope this helps.
    where can u go in the menus to check these settings? my keyboard will not light up either
    anyone?