Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Looks like the Handhelditems and the Proporta skin cases are one and the same.
    No, my mistake, there are several on eBay like the Handhelditems one and the Wirester one looks the same but the Proporta one seems to have a cover over the central button area. Not sure I like the idea of that, anyone got one?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I'm not seeing any legit reason to take off the BodyGaurdz for the IS.
    Me either. I may put on the lower buttons piece from the IS though.
    Is that waht the tiny little piece is for? Mine arrived today and I'm trying to fathom what the lttle scrap is for - the spacebar maybe?
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Is that waht the tiny little piece is for? Mine arrived today and I'm trying to fathom what the lttle scrap is for - the spacebar maybe?
    I'm not sure where that little scrap goes. It does look sized perfectly for the spacebar, and they gave us a piece for the center button.
    But why would I want a piece on my spacebar.
    Maybe it goes on top between the power button and vibrate button.
    BodyGaurdz gave us a picture of where the pieces go.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I believe the "tiny scrap" is intended to go between the power button and ringer switch on the top edge. Puzzled me at first too.

The BodyGuardz has a full strip that goes across the top edge.
    Yeah it's for the top.
    It's only been on for a few hours now but loads of bubbles on all the large pieces. Much harder to apply than best skins ever. I don't rate the spray at all. If the bubbles don't go in the next few days I will return this under the 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
    It's not even a full body skin as advertised.
  7. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I had the IS for a couple of my PDAs & one of the instructions said to plug the unit in overnight and the heat will cure it & take out he bubbles out. It did work for me.
    That makes sense to me but all the instructions I see say DON'T use it at all for at least 24 hours if possible.
    Morning after still bubbles so far although the finish is taking place elsewhere.
    Oh and did anyone else find the right side piece is too long and runs into the mute switch?
    Is there anyway you can buff or get a scratch out of the touch screen face? I read somewhere online that its possible but I tried it and does not work. Does Palm sell replacement screens? Any help would be great, thanks.
    anyone?
    Gotta love technology... you blink and everything changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    anyone?
    If it's a very light scratch you can buy stuff to buff it out...I'm a little skeptikal about how well it would work, and I'm not sure how it will effect a touch screen. If you can FEEL the scratch, you're out of luck.
    Just ordered 2 Best Skins Ever covers now that BSE do them. I used this brand for other stuff and they are the best and cheapest. One to replace my invisible shield and one for my wife's new TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewTreoProUser27 View Post
    anyone?
    Displex Lens Polish and Scratch Remover
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Good price find!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345