Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    $35??? Did you pay for express shipping?
    No, Priority Mail shipping via USPS. They charged me $13.00 for shipping regular shipping what is crazy to PRPRPR $which$ $is$ $the$ $same$ $rate$ $as$ $to$ $any$ $other$ $state$ $in$ $the$ $main$ $land$ $if$ $you$ $use$ $USPS$. $I$ $emailed$ $them$ $about$ $this$ $but$ $they$ $insisted$. $This$ $is$ $a$ $problem$ $I$ $encounter$ $with$ $many$ $sellers$ $online$. $Normally$ $I$ $don$'$t$ $support$ $sellers$ $that$ $are$ $unfair$ $and$ $try$ $to$ $make$ $profits$ $on$ $shipping$ &$quot$;$ebay$ $style$&$quot$; $but$ $nobody$ $else$ $had$ $the$ $product$ $and$ $I$ $wanted$ $Bodyguardz$ $for$ $thair$ $reviews$.

Jose
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Oh, to Puerto Rico. Yes, they should just use first class which they offer for free. Even Priority Mail should not cost that much, I don't think...
    I still haven't heard anything from InvisibleShield

All bubbles are gone on BG's Screen Protector.

I tried using an SOS pad on the back skin to give it a little more grippy feel.
    Didn't work. Maybe I will try sandpaper.
    Just call me Berd.
    just got my shipping confirmation for InvisibleShield
    I've asked Best Skins Ever for their ETA on skins. Similar product to Invisible but much much cheaper.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    I got a couple Martin Fields and I'm not impressed. I will say they have great clarity and don't interfere with the touch screen much but I've gotten scratches on both of them that won't come out. I have no idea what scratched them particular the second time as I was being extra careful. It seems very prone to that. I'm hoping the InvisibleShield is better.
  8. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I got this one. I was very easy to put on and work a couple of bubbles out. It looks and feels great and no loss of screen sensitivity.

Only one issue, when the screen is off, it is like a mirror and that makes it very hard to see the screensaver under certain conditions.

PS: The price is right for sure
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    A mirror? It's that glossy? Well at least there's another use for its screen.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
  10. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiffer View Post
    A mirror? It's that glossy? Well at least there's another use for its screen.
    Yep, I can fix my lipstick even if I can't see the time on it.

Actually the product even "brags" about the mirror finish.
    Best Skins Ever don't have immediate plans to skin the Pro so I googled a discount code and ordered an Invisible. At least the shipping to the UK is reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    ...clip... so I googled a discount code ...clip...
    What do you mean "googled a discount code" ?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Zagg sent me two 20% discount codes. Each is a one-time use and it is claimed that they are "limited time" but it doesn't say how long. If you want one and are going to use it to order an InvisibleShield, send me a PM. First come, first served.

They've sent me a shipping confirmation (four days ago), but nothing has shown up yet.
    Just got my IS.
    It is clear and yet has a very, very slight tacky feel. (The BodyGuardz is just as slick as the Pro)
    I think IS is going to help with grip.
    Also the IS has pieces that fit over the cal and email button.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    My IS arrived today. I was puzzled to see a cutout for the Palm logo on the rear. The BodyGuardz doesn't have one and doesn't need it - the film conforms to the logo and looks quite nice.

The IS does indeed cover the calendar and mail buttons and includes a covering for the center button, but does not protect the bottom front edge nor the top front, except for a small piece that fits between the power button and ringer switch.

The material is not quite as tacky as the one on my 750, which is odd. I have not yet installed the IS.
    The part I don't understand is what was the point of us pre-ordering?
    We paid full price, and you just got yours today.
    You could of just bought it today and it would have only cost $15
    My IS is on order but news of holes on the back worry me. For *my* sake I hope they sent you the wrong one!
    mine has the hole for the palm logo on the back also.
    I'm not seeing any legit reason to take off the BodyGaurdz for the IS.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Looks like the Handhelditems and the Proporta skin cases are one and the same.

Ordered from Handhelditems on 10 Oct and still waiting. Customer services worse than useless. Wish I'd ordered from Proporta. If I drop my Pro before I get a skin I'll be well p***ed.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast