1.    #1  
    I have recently installed Kinoma Free Player. It seems to play You Tube videos just fine. However, is there a way to make it the default player for an emailed link. Now, when a YouTube link is emailed the link opens windows media player. I cannot find where to change that to Kinoma.
    Quote Originally Posted by treolawyer View Post
    I have recently installed Kinoma Free Player. It seems to play You Tube videos just fine. However, is there a way to make it the default player for an emailed link. Now, when a YouTube link is emailed the link opens windows media player.
    Can you post an example of the link?

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  3.    #3  
    Kinoma Freeplay doesn't work with links. You need to purchase the Kinoma Play to do just about anything fun.
    Unfortunately it's not possible to register an appplication as the protocol handler for specific domains, and it would break a lot of stuff if we tried to register ourselves as your phone's HTTP protocol handler.

Quote Originally Posted by neil1492 View Post
    Kinoma Freeplay doesn't work with links. You need to purchase the Kinoma Play to do just about anything fun.
    You need Kinoma Play for the Open URL command, but there's lots of interesting stuff you can do with just Kinoma FreePlay.

For example, in this case you can "Favorite" that video on youtube.com, and it'll automatically appear in Services > YouTube > My Favorites when you log in.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  6.    #6  
    If I buy Kinoma Play where does the "Open URL" command appear? In Kinoma or in the outlook tools? If in Kinoma, how do i go from the link in the email to the open url? Copy and paste?
    If I buy Kinoma Play where does the "Open URL" command appear?
    In Kinoma Play's menu pod, in the Player menu.

If in Kinoma, how do i go from the link in the email to the open url? Copy and paste?
    Yes. You can Copy the URL in your email app, and it'll be auto-pasted when you use Open URL.

-- Charles Wiltgen