1.    #1  
    Forgive me if this has been covered already, or if I didn't post this in the right thread, but I have the 700wx with Verizon and I get frustrated when the Treo does a send and receive with my Verizon email account. It seems to take forever for it to run through the cycle. My other non-Verizon account do the send and receive quite quickly, but the Verizon account just hangs and hangs, often, slowing me up from doing anything else until it completes its cycle.

Is there anything I can do to speed this up or is it just something I need to live with?
    Many times slow send/receives have to do with SSL options. Look through your account settings on a good one compared to the bad one and see if anything is different (IIRC, SSL items are in "advanced")
    700wx | WM6 | VZW | Exchange Push
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin2375 View Post
    Many times slow send/receives have to do with SSL options. Look through your account settings on a good one compared to the bad one and see if anything is different (IIRC, SSL items are in "advanced")
    Sounds like a logical place to start. Will look into it and report back. Thanks.