Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For all of you using skyfire, new version is out. Go to www.skyfire.com on the top right hand corner there is a login link. Login with your account and download the new version to your pc or send via sms. ENJOY!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    it seems more responsive and smoother to load. I will give it a thorough testing.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Nice, install unsuccessful.
    Cool, the new layout works better with the 800w. Some web page rendering is still a little funky.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
    install unsuccessful as well. Just got it via the pc download..
    I also read that you have to delete the old version if doing it via sms and soft reset.
    installed with no issues. I did uninstall the previous version first though if that helps.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Go it installed, it's alright, not much of a change for me. But how do you resize the zoom-in box with this version?

S
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam View Post
    it seems more responsive and smoother to load.
    Yea it seems that way to me also.

Good heads up chocmatic!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Yea it seems that way to me also.

Good heads up chocmatic!
    np. This one works better for me also
    no audio when watching youtube videos on this update. checked all the settings and still nothing.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I installed this AM on my 800w, this is the first time I have used Skyfire, and it's great. No problems on any site I've tried with Flash video, the audio works fine as well. i love the mouse, which is ironic, as it was the lack of responsiveness of the Opera mouse which forced me to uninstall that browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
    no audio when watching youtube videos on this update. checked all the settings and still nothing.
    Audio works on mine for YouTube.

Try pressing the Volume control on the actual YouTube player...

btw for others, we did do an article on this yesterday on WME...so if you want to to keep up-to-date on these things, try an RSS feed of our site ;-)
    just installed successfully. going to try it out. i hope this one is a little bit faster but it seems cool so far.
    Works great for me too!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Glad they are working on it but smartfit still does not work right so it is not an option for reading news. Opera Mobile works great for reading with text formatting. I may use Skyfire for mm stuff.

Sticking with Opera Mobile for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    Glad they are working on it but smartfit still does not work right so it is not an option for reading news. Opera Mobile works great for reading with text formatting. I may use Skyfire for mm stuff.

Sticking with Opera Mobile for now.
    my smartfit works very well--it's dynamic now, which is awesome. Try moving the box around on the page and it should auto adjust to the text/media.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    the improvements are well worth the download... my fav part is ''default'' setting, setup an icon in UL with the website as your path and it opens skyfire then browses to your site. win!

-dave
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    my smartfit works very well--it's dynamic now, which is awesome. Try moving the box around on the page and it should auto adjust to the text/media.
    agreed.... i cant get on board with opera
    Actually......this version works much better on my 800w. Can actually watch tv episodes on CBS.com. Audio didn't work initially after install, but did work well after a soft reset.
    Smartfit still butchers engadget.com and ignores huffingtonpost.com

Which sucks.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast