Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76
  1. #41  
    I just got the invalid password and email today... GRRR!
  2. #42  
    this new one keeps asking for my pass...

    If I use opera and login, the it lets me login using skyfire.

    strange...
  3. #43  
    I'm getting the same thing today. Says email or password is invalid.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
  4. Kash76's Avatar
    Posts
    498 Posts
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    #44  
    I still can't get the update to install correctly I keep getting unsuccessful.
    Kash76

    Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
  5. #45  
    I may be wrong but I think this browser uses a proxy to reformat and deliver the pages in desktop format. Does this not bother you with sensitive websites ?
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by fireman50 View Post
    I may be wrong but I think this browser uses a proxy to reformat and deliver the pages in desktop format. Does this not bother you with sensitive websites ?
    And sensitive website you view should be encrypted (security key).

    But regardless, any one of the routers/proxies between you and the server can (theoretically at least) see what you're viewing.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam View Post
    Smartfit still butchers engadget.com and ignores huffingtonpost.com

    Which sucks.
    It's a right wing conspiracy
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by fireman50 View Post
    I may be wrong but I think this browser uses a proxy to reformat and deliver the pages in desktop format. Does this not bother you with sensitive websites ?
    opera does the same thing
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    opera does the same thing
    Opera mini, not opera mobile. Mobile is all on the phone.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
  10. #50  
    anyone having problems accessing skyfire after installing it? i installed it two days ago and have been using it fine but now it prompts me for my email/password and says "invalid" although i'm entering the correct info.
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryankk49 View Post
    anyone having problems accessing skyfire after installing it? i installed it two days ago and have been using it fine but now it prompts me for my email/password and says "invalid" although i'm entering the correct info.
    same here, i even logged into the website and reset my password and im still getting the error
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Mine worked when I first installed it yesterday. Today it won't accept the email/password it keeps asking for. It's driving me nuts! There are more than a dozen pages of similar issues on the Skyfire forum.
    I experience the same problem here and there. I just open the task manager, close out Skyfire and start it up again. Then it authenticates like it should.
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsorca View Post
    I experience the same problem here and there. I just open the task manager, close out Skyfire and start it up again. Then it authenticates like it should.
    what gives?? been having the same issues with the invalid email/password. will give you suggestion a try and see if that works.
  14. #54  
    Those of you having the problem need to log onto the Skyfire website. According to their forums, passwords have all now been reset, and the best thing to do is to have the website reset your pw and send you a new (temporary) pw. Log on and authenticate on Skyfire and then you can change your pw back to whatever you want.
  15.    #55  
    mine is still working like a champ
  16. #56  
    I was having authentication issues as well the past few days. I never did try to reset my password. I just tried a few minutes ago and I was able to get in.

    Edit: It does appear to be slow accesing pages. Maybe allot of people realize they can access Skyfire and are getting on it, which is probably causing allot of traffic on their network/servers.
  17. #57  
    happening to me now. will try to reset.
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Those of you having the problem need to log onto the Skyfire website. According to their forums, passwords have all now been reset, and the best thing to do is to have the website reset your pw and send you a new (temporary) pw. Log on and authenticate on Skyfire and then you can change your pw back to whatever you want.
    I've tried resetting my password for skyfire twice now and i still get the invalid problem when using the program. i can log into my account on the skyfire website with the new password but not with the program on the treo...

    Scratch that.. apparently it decided to work this time. It's going a bit slow now don't you think? I agree with crazie.eddie
  19. #59  
    funny thing is tho, is that the old version is still working the same as it always has. I wonder if the server side stuff for the new version is on a differant box, the forums say that all the new problems are server side.
  20. #60  
    ok is anyone having issues with the "default browser" option? I set Skyfire to default, but links from Octrotalk and SMS still open in PIE.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions