1.    #1  
    Hey,

In Pocket outlook, I can't click on .jpg attachments. It says there's no association, save file and open in appropriate application.

How do I make the association to open .jpg's in Camera.

Thanks,

Drew
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    Hey,

In Pocket outlook, I can't click on .jpg attachments. It says there's no association, save file and open in appropriate application.

How do I make the association to open .jpg's in Camera.

Thanks,

Drew
    On my 800w gmail account, I click on a pic attachment and it opens in Pics and Video. I can save it to Pics and Video also..........

3.    #3  
    Anyone? Assuming there's a reg entry somewhere. If I save the .jpg and open it in the pic app, I can see it. i just can't click directly on the .jpg in pocket outlook.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    It should at least open it in Pictures and Videos; I just sent myself a jpg file and it works fine. Have you made any edits to the registry or installed then uninstalled any graphical viewers, like Resco picture viewer, etc.?

Also be sure the entire file has been downloaded to your device, though I think that happens automatically when you click on it anyway. If you tried to open a partial file (outlook defaults to 2KB) it would probably fail.
    Google XnView Pocket.
    Last edited by jrgtreo; 09/26/2008 at 05:52 PM.
  6.    #6  
    I'll try the above mentioned program.

http://www.xnviewpocket.org/home_uk.php

Don't know why I lost the association. Maybe Flexmail? The full file is there...opens fine if I save it and then open it in pics and video.
  7.    #7  
    That program was able to change the association and allow me to click on attachments.

I've since hard reset, and now .jpg's are associated with pic viewer.