1.    #1  
    does anyone know how to send a picture message through texting and not email?
    Quote Originally Posted by signedarm View Post
    does anyone know how to send a picture message through texting and not email?
    See this thread......

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=171428

Last edited by treotraveler; 09/24/2008 at 06:06 PM.
    buy sMMS. At this point, it's the smoothest solution until Sprint gets its act together, which should be soon.

And if you cant find more information on sMMS for yourself you are a *****, imo. I don't mean to be mean.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam View Post
    And if you cant find more information on sMMS for yourself you are a *****, imo. I don't mean to be mean.
    I wouldn't go that far. However, this question does get asked about once a week. You'd think this forum doesn't have a search feature.
    Installed sMMS last night and paid the $5.00 and it works very good. You can't beat $5.00 for lifetime of updates. However, it will work without you paying anything as well. If you want Picture Mail for the TREO 800w, this is the answer.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    It says I need power vision? I got the SERO plan. Will this sMMS work?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam View Post

........ unnecessary response

........ you ain't even have to respond if you were gonna' say this

........ prime example of a FREE POST

........ i could see if you posted a link to where it was or something *smh*

........ just thought i'd come through and share my thoughts while rackin' up a FREE POST also... continue on....