Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Another bug: When on a call and you connect the USB sync/charger cable it disconnect the bluetooth headset.

It blows my mind that these issues were not flushed out by the testing group at Palm.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    indeed.. I agree. have not set up my BT headset yet.. I will try it later.
    I have noticed that if my phone rings in the car with car stereo bluetooth hooked up and I answer with the "phone" button, bluetooth drops out but call is still active on phone, if i accept call with car stereo button bluetooth works fine.....
    I have something similar to mikeals

I am on call 1
    ignore call 2, BT drops, I have to go to menu, handsfree off then menu, handsfree on to get it back..
  5.    #25  
    hi guys - you all seem to have the same original problem I have.

Davsug - any news on an update from palm?
    I spoke to a customer service person at Palm a couple of days ago and he gave no acknwoledgement of a problem and pointed me to that authorized and tested bluetooth devices on their site.

I am curious if someone with some real official dialogue capacity such as Dieter, could get a formal acknowledgement from Palm of this bug and a real ETA on a fix. I was hoping that the fact this was an unlocked device would allow Palm to make a quick fix without the necessity for a carrier certification of the fix and thus weeks (or months) of delays, like the HSDPA one year update on the 750 (what a complete joke that was).
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Just to jack with you all. My bluetooth connection is OFF yet it still is paired and active to my car. So no matter what I do I can't stop BT from working.

Derek
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    ... pointed me to that authorized and tested bluetooth devices on their site...
    is this the http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...Case=obj(2194) link to the list?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    yes--notice the long list of compatible devices, most of which we know have this issue.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I have discovered that, if you have a BT headset attached, AND you have not used the phone for a couple of hours, and a call comes in, the phone will ring, you can answer normally, but there is no audio whatsoever, either xmitted or received, either from the headset OR the handset. If you end that call, THEN everything starts working again.

I have my phone set to auto-answer after one ring, and in this sceanario, I havealso found that DESPITE the steeing of SILENT with the switch, the phone rings anyway - and VERY loudly! I have not tried it without the auto-answer, will do that today.
    Tom McElvy
    Va Beach VA USA

Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Treo 750 WM6 --> Treo 750 WM5 -> WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Seems like the BT device goes into a standby mode when the phone is not used for a couple of hours, tommc4. Also check if the bluetooth connection between the device and phone is not disconnected.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    I am back to very angry about this.

Every time I am on bluetooth in the car speaking fine with a party, call waiting hits and its just a matter of seconds before I lose connection on the first and second incoming caller. Then they both call back and the same thing happens. I have to shut bluetooth down...................

Palm, figure out the issue right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't post links so copy and paste url below

tinyurl.com/62zzat (official Palm Knowledge library)
    Come on guys!! There is a fix for this on the official Palm Support site! But because I can't post links i can't give you guys the direct link!

Search for "bluetooth" on the Knowledge Base from Palm EU site so not the american site!

Solution ID : 2457
    When using Bluetooth Car Kit or Bluetooth Headset, if a second incoming call is received and ignored, the audio of the first call is lost
    Install the Treo™ Pro Bluetooth update.
    Update named: TreoProBTpatch.CAB
    Will someone PLEASE post the direct link? My post just got removed by the moderator :S
    Here is the direct link to the Bluetooth patch. If anyone can confirm that this patch fixes the problem, then I'll proceed to order my Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey View Post
    Here is the direct link to the Bluetooth patch[/url]. If anyone can confirm that this patch fixes the problem, then I'll proceed to order my Treo Pro.
    Yes i can confirm this solves this problem. Several sources in my network have already installed it and used it for a couple of days. As for myself, i havn't tried it because i don't have a bluetooth headset yet.
    So maybe this is a dumb question but why wouldn't this be on the U.S. site?

Is there a chance it is not going to work with the U.S. ROM--is there a U.S. ROM. Or is Palm just slow here?

Thanks,
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jempen View Post
    Come on guys!! There is a fix for this on the official Palm Support site! But because I can't post links i can't give you guys the direct link!

Search for "bluetooth" on the Knowledge Base from Palm EU site so not the american site!

Solution ID : 2457

Update named: TreoProBTpatch.CAB
    Will someone PLEASE post the direct link? My post just got removed by the moderator :S
    Thank god! I was about to put my TP on sale on ebay! Thanks for the update
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    So is this a...

'1 Official Bug down' ?
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast