1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of an app. that will automatically disconnect from the sprint network (EVDO) after a certain amount of idle time. It seems that once it connects you have to disconnect manually.

Thanks
    Is it a problem? It's not really drawing much power in its idle mode.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    I have used the GB-SOFT GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA/3G Tweak on Treo 700wx and am currently using it on my 800w and it works fine for me.

http://www.gb-soft.cz/XDAII/products.htm
  4.    #4  
    Samadam

I don't know if its a problem. One night I left it off the charger and the battery was full (charged it at work). The next mornig the battery was dead. I"m thinking that the last web page was still active and was refreshing all night and drained my battery.

I thought I read that being connected can still be a battery drain.
  5.    #5  
    vpr611
    I'll try this and see how it works.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gade500 View Post
    Samadam

I don't know if its a problem. One night I left it off the charger and the battery was full (charged it at work). The next mornig the battery was dead. I"m thinking that the last web page was still active and was refreshing all night and drained my battery.

I thought I read that being connected can still be a battery drain.
    As long as you close any app that is using your data connection it should idle to a low-power mode. That's just closing your apps when you are done with them for the night. Whatever works for you.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w