1.    #1  
    After I send or receive a picture message, my phone remains connected to "Broadband Access (#777)" seemingly indefinitely far after the transfer is done. Am I being charged for this time? This worries me quite a bit and I wouldnt put it past Verizon to charge me for hours of minutes if I didnt explicitly say disconnect. Does anyone know? I am using Pay as you Go for the data plan as I do not need the internet on my phone.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDraws View Post
    After I send or receive a picture message, my phone remains connected to "Broadband Access (#777)" seemingly indefinitely far after the transfer is done. Am I being charged for this time? This worries me quite a bit and I wouldnt put it past Verizon to charge me for hours of minutes if I didnt explicitly say disconnect. Does anyone know? I am using Pay as you Go for the data plan as I do not need the internet on my phone.

Thanks.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $keeping$ $the$ $connection$ $is$ $by$ $design$ $and$ $desired$ $by$ $most$ $data$ $users$.

Best bet is to call VZW and have them put a data block on your phone. This will eliminate any possibility of sending/receiving or being billed for data. It will also eliminate picture messaging (whether your text plan includes pic messaging or not).

-Frank