1.    #1  
    I have tons of dvds that i want to 1st rip (i own the dvds) to wmv format. what is the best way to do this. or how do you do this that will work on treo 800. i need help
    I cant remember what PDA's/PPC/Smartphone/Windows Mobile devices that i have had in the past. But simply put, i got the Palm M100 many years ago and was hooked. Since then, i have been upgrading in search for the latest and greatest device. and yes still searching
    Use Cucusoft dvd n video converter suite

http://www.cucusoft.com/ultimate-dvd...rter-suite.asp

Then you can use TCPMP to watch the vids
  3.    #3  
    i downloaded my movie using mpeg-4. when i played on my treo, it was extremely choppy (movie skips and unwacthable).

at your convenience can you please provide the following info?

1. Profile -
    2. Crop -
    3. Resize -
    4. Output -

I will do what you do. there is just too much options.
    I cant remember what PDA's/PPC/Smartphone/Windows Mobile devices that i have had in the past. But simply put, i got the Palm M100 many years ago and was hooked. Since then, i have been upgrading in search for the latest and greatest device. and yes still searching
  4.    #4  
    HEY CHOCMATIC

i downloaded the movie using wmv. format. now the video downloaded just fine. however, the volume is way too low. any suggestions?
    If I may, there is a free open source program called "Handbrake" that should be configurable to meet your needs. It's free, and one of the best options there are, if you can find settings that work.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by tenfivediamonds View Post
    HEY CHOCMATIC

i downloaded the movie using wmv. format. now the video downloaded just fine. however, the volume is way too low. any suggestions?
    I converted mine to 3gpp2 and quality is fine. If you converted it to wmv thats fine also...on your profile to the right of it there is "..." click on that and go to audio options then change audio bitrate to the highest option it has and put the volume up to 500% and save it.
    Use the AVC codec. Best video quality and smaller filesize than anything else out there.