1.    #1  
    I can't watch youtube or any flash videos please help i downloaded the tcpmp player and the flash video bundle but it is giving me a crash.txt error
    go to vtap.com on your device browser and download their FREE app right over the air. Their app allows search AND playback for any and all videos, all in one self-contained app, that's mobile-optimized. So awesome.
    Skyfire allows you to browse YouTube and watch videos just as you do on your desktop. No need to use any 3rd party search tools when looking for certain videos either. Search right on YouTube's site like you're used to when running Skyfire .
  4.    #4  
    thank you very much i am trying it now
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I personally like Kinoma the best for viewing youtube. I uninstalled vtap and never open skyfire.
  6.    #6  
    i dont understand how to use vtap. cant i just go to a website directly and it will play or do i have to search for the video through the vtap website?

and is kinoma free?
    kinoma is the best bet, you can use the youtube feature on the free version but you can buy the full app for 30 bucks
    Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post
    kinoma is the best bet, you can use the youtube feature on the free version but you can buy the full app for 30 bucks
    To get Kinoma FreePlay (which has almost all of the YouTube functionality of Kinoma Play), go to http://kinoma.com/play/ and click "Download Kinoma FreePlay".

Or, just go right to http://kinoma.com/ with your phone's browser and download right there.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  9.    #9  
    thank you
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Ditto on Kinoma, the video quality is way better. Brings up a question though, if I click on a youtube link in skyfire, is there anyway to have it launch Kinoma?

S
    Quote Originally Posted by sfox View Post
    Ditto on Kinoma, the video quality is way better. Brings up a question though, if I click on a youtube link in skyfire, is there anyway to have it launch Kinoma?
    I'm not sure, because Skyfire is doing this bizarre thing where the web browsing isn't actually being done on your phone. The browsing is done on another computer somewhere, and the Skyfire software is just sending bitmaps to you and events back. It's basically just a browser-only "Remote Desktop Connection".

I think it's a great feature request to send to them. If it's possible, they'd have to implement it.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    TCPMP with the Flash Bundle installed seems to be the best solution. Free and awesome! Go to http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...ashVideoBundle for the complete directions and download links.