1.    #1  
    Hi has anyone been able to update their Windows 6 Mobile yet? I keep checking to see if there has been any, but it looks like there are no updates to the OS as of yet.

Bill
    Huh? The 800w shipped with 6.1.
  3.    #3  
    Yes mine has 6.1 Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Huh? The 800w shipped with 6.1.
    What the OP is talking about is under Settings > System > Windows Update

I never get any updates either. I'm thinking this has been implemented for future use.
    he's talking about the windows update function that's built into Windows Mobile 6. it's been there for a while, but I don't think they've actually released any updates through it.
    I have tried to use that function and it give me an error!!
    Windows 6.0 and later is supposed to begin to utilize this function but I am not holding my breath.
    ii don't think they will ever use it
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I did a RTN reset and didn't upload the system changes from the backup and now the Windows Update just gives me an error when before it use to at least work. Any idea how to fix the error? It tells me to check the network time and date. Are there some registry keys that I might need to check?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I ended up doing another RTN and configured the Windows Update prior to doing the partial restore and now it works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by scott22554 View Post
    I ended up doing another RTN and configured the Windows Update prior to doing the partial restore and now it works fine.
    Sorry, if I'm stupid, but what is an "RTN"? My windows update only worked once, and now I get that same error that I should check the time and date.

Thanks,

Jean
    What's with all the thread necro's?

Anyway, I believe by an "RTN" he means an RTN reset. if you call Sprint or go down to the Sprint store they can walk you through it.

An RTN or factory reset is like a hard reset, but it also wipes the programming information (phone number, service info, data settings, etc).