1.    #1  
    i like to listen to sirius satellite radio at work. ive been using the completely worthless headphones that were included with my treo. however, today the headphones stopped working. i figured i would just listen via my bluetooth headset. however, call go through the headset but streaming satellite radio does not. does anyone know what im doing wrong? is the phone even able to do what i want?
    Quote Originally Posted by rburcik View Post
    i like to listen to sirius satellite radio at work. ive been using the completely worthless headphones that were included with my treo. however, today the headphones stopped working. i figured i would just listen via my bluetooth headset. however, call go through the headset but streaming satellite radio does not. does anyone know what im doing wrong? is the phone even able to do what i want?
    Is your headset A2DP-capable? It doesn't sound like it.

If you've installed the VC over BT update from Palm using this software will allow you to stream to a normal headset.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    im using a motorola hs820. i googled it and i cant find anything that says it does support a2dp so im gonna assume it doesnt. and i did install the update. thanks for the info.