Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    I just ordered this one...I will post some pics one i receive it

Innocase Surface, Ash Grey
    You should of went to your local Sprint store, they have it along with the holster for the same price.
    Quote Originally Posted by budney View Post
    You should of went to your local Sprint store, they have it along with the holster for the same price.
    I just called all my local providers and they said they don't carry it
    I guess I got lucky, here in Baltimore. The first store I called had them. And it was a preferred affiliate, not a company store. And there were more left. So, eventually, one of the Sprint or affiliate stores in your area should have them in stock.
    Tell them to look for accessories for the Treo 850e, not the Treo Pro. That is how the stores are listing them. That is what I found out from my local store when they finally found them.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    I picked up the Amzer Jelly Silicone case as well as the Seidio Spring Clip holster. I know they probably aren't compatible but I have two modes of operation:

1) Seidio Clip - fell in love with their excellent quality clips with my 800W. I have always liked clips because i HATE having **** in my pocket especially at work. I am a IT nerd and have proudly rocked a clip for many years now. The Seidio clips are super sturdy and protect the screen really well. I also ride a motorcycle and like having it within reach even when sitting in the car seat

2) Skin - lightweight and not bulky, great for casual escepades like a night on the town where belt clips are deemed too nerdy. Silicon can make it tuff to get out of your pants but will save you some dings for sure. I was going to get a case on ebay but figured it would probably be flimsy, cheap and fit poorly. Also many of them covered the beacon and encroached to much on the screen. I've noticed with the pro you need real estate beyond the screen for your fingers to navigate scroll bars and stuff and advantage with the flat screen over the 800.

I also ended up getting a pack of screen guards and an impulse buy with the retractable micro usb cable. I like to keep my pack uncluttered and I have wanted one of these a while and needed to meet the $40 for free shipping at the fommy.com site. Also I would like to dedicate the micro usb it comes with to the home charger and have something for the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    I guess I got lucky, here in Baltimore. The first store I called had them. And it was a preferred affiliate, not a company store. And there were more left. So, eventually, one of the Sprint or affiliate stores in your area should have them in stock.
    wooohooo...I found one! Sweet case!
    wooohooo...I found one! Sweet case!
    Glad you found one. I've always liked a hard case.
    Anyone had any luck with finding a clear hard case that does not get in the way of typing? I bought a black case off ebay and it's really nice but I find that it's difficult using the keys on the edge... I'm still searching around...
    I bought the Palm case and it came in time for a business trip I was taking. I replaced my old holster (Treo 755) with this new one. First I like the horizontal holster, the magnetic flap, the hard shell (although a tight fit makes taking it in and out more difficult). It would have been perfect but there was the belt clip. I put it on and notice it could still pull out since it is meant for narrow belts. I was wearing a cowboy type belt since I travel in jeans. I decided to just clip it to my pocket. I needed gas on my way to the airport and as I hopped out the case went flying to the ground. Picked it up and notice the belt clip is broken. Closer look at the clip I see that it's not up to the quality of the rest of the case. The only good thing is the clip can come off. So the clip is in the trash and I'll be looking to adapt some belt clip to this holster. I like the holster but be forewared.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I have the Seidio Innocase now and I really like it, the case works perfectly. Definitely recommended.
    Agreed works well, no fingerprints. I looks like if you buy the bigger battery that you'll still be able to use this case.
    Pilot Pro>Handspring Visor>Prism>Prism with Cell phone Springboard Module>Treo 600>Treo 680 Unlocked>Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Cast my vote for the Seido Innocase. Came with holster from Sprint store for $ 30. Other leather options that are pretty nice are Piel Frama & Vaja cases. Hard to spend a lot of money on a case for a $ 200 ebay phone though
    The Vaja case looks good in black or dark burgundy...
    Vaja CHOICE
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Vaja CHOICE
    Jeez - nice website.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    How well (if at all) will the InnoCase work with a Treo Pro that's missing the battery door?

Mine came with an extended battery and door, but there's nothing "extended" about the battery at all (only lasts around 3 hours in standby mode when fully charged). Plus the door doesn't fit completely right, and it's always sliding off. I ordered a standard battery, but I can't seem to find a standard battery door for it (OEM or otherwise), so I'm trying to find a case that might do the trick. I'd rather just have a standard door (preferably OEM), but that's seeming unlikely at the moment.
    i wish Incase would make a hardcase for the Treo Pro. i like their products a lot.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Innocase I and II what's the difference between the two? I want to buy one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by doctj View Post
    Innocase I and II what's the difference between the two? I want to buy one of them.
    I don't know the difference but I highly recommend the Innocase II. I bought the combo (came with the holster, too) from the Sprint Store for $40 and I LOVE it.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    if im not mistaken, i think the II has the felt lining inside for the backing.
    Quote Originally Posted by polobreaka View Post
    if im not mistaken, i think the II has the felt lining inside for the backing.
    It does, indeed... Is that the difference?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Vaja CHOICE
    Anybody get a Vaja case for their Pro?
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast