Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I have the Seidio Innocase now and I really like it, the case works perfectly. Definitely recommended.
    I just bought the Seidio Innocase and have a question.... I wear sweatpants a lot and will be keeping it in my front pocket. Will the rubber case cause problems getting it out of my pants? Will it get stuck and pull out the pocket? I hope not...
    nope, no probs
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    I had been using the Luxmo case (the one sold by the manufacturers, www.luxmo.com, and www.wirester.com, as well as the people I eventually got mine from (after lots of hassle and far too much delay and cost - see post #67) www.handhelditems.com).

But I've now reverted to using just eGrips again, like I did with my Treo 650. The edge of the skin case made using the keyboard more difficult, as well as the fact that it gave problems using all the side and top buttons. I'm much happier using my Treo Pro like this - and it looks better too! - though obviously, even though it feels more secure in the hand than with the skin case, if it does drop I have to accept it's a little more likely to suffer damage.

Unfortunately, eGrips don't do a dedicated Treo Pro set, I bought a generic set and cut it to suit the Pro.
    i have just ordered a sillicone case, i hope i will receive it ASAP
    I just got the Seidio innocase yesterday and installed it. I have been using it for about a full day now and I LOVE THIS CASE!!! It is real thin, a hard case with a rubber coating, cut outs for everything, and looks great!! It also goes in and out of pants really well. What is there not to like?? Great choice for me. Thank you guys for the great reviews which led me to buy it!!
    Is the Seidio Innocase, the two piece hard case?
    Treo 700p, Palm Centro, Treo 700p (again), Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rpearlberg View Post
    Is the Seidio Innocase, the two piece hard case?
    Yes, and if you get it from the Sprint store, you get not only the case but the holster as well. One of the best holsters I've ever seen, BTW.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Ok thanks. So the one listed under accessories for the Pro on the Sprint site is the Seidio case?
    Ok thanks. So the one listed under accessories for the Pro on the Sprint site is the Seidio case?
    Yes, that's how I ordered it.
    I don't know if it's on their site or not. I got it in a store, where they really had to hunt for it buried in some boxes.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Just called 5 different Sprint stores and none of them have the case....I was trying to avoid the shipping charge, but I might just have to order it from the website.
    Just called 5 different Sprint stores and none of them have the case....I was trying to avoid the shipping charge, but I might just have to order it from the website.
    Tell them to look for accessories for the Treo 850e, not the Treo Pro. That is what they were listed as at the store I found mine at.

I've been very happy with the Seidio case that I got, but am not a big fan of holsters. I have been using the leather Sprint PDA case to carry mine around in, but it's really not a snug fit, it is too small for the case. But today at my local Fry's, I found a nice Caselogic case that it fits just fine in. It's black leather, magnetic closure, full protection around the corners, and a hole at the bottom where I can plug in the microUSB and headphones. Only $19. It's a perfect fit with the Seidio case on the phone.

Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I've been very happy with the Seidio case that I got, but am not a big fan of holsters. I have been using the leather Sprint PDA case to carry mine around in, but it's really not a snug fit, it is too small for the case. But today at my local Fry's, I found a nice Caselogic case that it fits just fine in. It's black leather, magnetic closure, full protection around the corners, and a hole at the bottom where I can plug in the microUSB and headphones. Only $19. It's a perfect fit with the Seidio case on the phone.

Can you post a pic of it. I don't like holsters either, and this case sounds perfect. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by budney View Post
    Can you post a pic of it. I don't like holsters either, and this case sounds perfect. thanks!
    Here is a link to it:

Case Logic Vertical Leather Palm® Treo™ Case > Cell Phone > Case Logic

Also a picture from the site:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, and if you get it from the Sprint store, you get not only the case but the holster as well. One of the best holsters I've ever seen, BTW.

Thanks to all of you Sprint Treo Pro owners. I had a similar case for my Cingular 8525 & loved it. I'm now using a GSM Treo Pro but wasn't about to pay $30 apiece for cover & holster or $50 for the combo. But there's a Sprint store near me that has them in stock for $29.99 for both. I'll be getting one in a couple of hours.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Here is a link to it:

Case Logic Vertical Leather Palm® Treo™ Case > Cell Phone > Case Logic

Also a picture from the site:
    Nice, thanks for the link if a horizonal case dosen't pop up soon I will head over to my local Fry's.
    hey guys, i recently bought the crystal slip from boxwave
    i have to admit, it's a little 'girly' with the design in the back
    but i still like it because it is soft plastic. beats a silicone case any day.
    one drawback: the case is as thick as a silicone skin.
    therefore, the cutout for ringer switch is a bit too deep.
    you have to kind of dig in to turn on/off the switch
    i used scissors to cut an angle into the hole

i have to admit though that the seidio innocase
    is still the best case ive used on my tpro
    it is very thin and quality made

heres the link for the boxwave
    CrystalSlip - Treo Pro Case / Palm Treo Pro Case / Treo Pro CrystalSlip Case / Palm Treo Pro CrystalSlip Case
    I just ordered this one...I will post some pics one i receive it

Innocase Surface, Ash Grey
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast