Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I love the Piel Frama stuff. They don't male a side case for the Treo Pro, so I bought the one for the IPhone. Fits perfectly. Low profile so it doesn't stick out very far, some of the best leather you'll find, and it arrives from sunny Spain in a couple of days. It appears expensive at first, but shipping is included, and I know it won't fall apart since the one for my 750 went to hell and back.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I purchased a hard rubberized snap-on case made specifically for the pro off of ebay and it works great. Now I'd like to get a rachet/locking clip, which the rubberized case doesn't have. It appears that the 0.1 thickness added by the rubberized case will make a blackberry bold pouch holster will be a great fit. Anyone else try something like this?
    check out my post on the seidio innocase for the TP, u might like it
    Boxwave has just released their Armor Case for the Pro. It's an aluminum case that has a swing-open front with a clear plexiglass cover for the screen. I know most folks hate these types of obtrusive cases, but for someone like me who keeps the phone in my pocket rather than on a holster or belt clip, I need the bonafide but transparent screen protection. Those thin plastic screenguards don't help much against keys scraping the screen.

Anyway, it's out there for those who might be interested in it...
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Thanks!
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey View Post
    Boxwave has just released their Armor Case for the Pro. It's an aluminum case that has a swing-open front with a clear plexiglass cover for the screen. I know most folks hate these types of obtrusive cases, but for someone like me who keeps the phone in my pocket rather than on a holster or belt clip, I need the bonafide but transparent screen protection. Those thin plastic screenguards don't help much against keys scraping the screen.

Anyway, it's out there for those who might be interested in it...
    Boxwave maybe okay, but there reseller rating is low enough that I wouldn't order from them
    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/BoxWave#reviews
  7. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I still like my black skin case from handheld items. It did a good job during my 2 weeks of vacation. Infact I just ordered a burgundy one of the samw kind
  8. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey View Post
    for someone like me who keeps the phone in my pocket rather than on a holster or belt clip, I need the bonafide but transparent screen protection. Those thin plastic screenguards don't help much against keys scraping the screen.
    I keep keys and other sharp objects in my other pocket.
    I was waiting for Sena to come out with Pro Cases. They just did:http://www.senacases.com/Catalog/SEN...TREO-PRO-CASES

I ordered the magnetic flipper. I had already bought the Orion slider pouch and a rubberized hard case on Ebay, but this one really puts me at ease. It protects not only the body but the whole font of the Pro. I had it on my T650. For me it's the best case ever.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    I was waiting for Sena to come out with Pro Cases. They just did:http://www.senacases.com/Catalog/SEN...TREO-PRO-CASES

I ordered the magnetic flipper. I had already bought the Orion slider pouch and a rubberized hard case on Ebay, but this one really puts me at ease. It protects not only the body but the whole font of the Pro. I had it on my T650. For me it's the best case ever.
    That magnet flipper case looks really nice
    I want to try out the Seidio Innocase but I'm not sold on the new locking mechanism.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I want to try out the Seidio Innocase but I'm not sold on the new locking mechanism.
    I had a Seidio holster case like that for my Treo 700wx and it was okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    That magnet flipper case looks really nice
    It does! It should be quite a site now that the TP is so much slimmer! I'll post better pics when I receive it.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    I am probably going to purchase a Smartphone Experts horizontal leather case and also pocket pouch from Incipio (or similar).

My question is: can I use both of these types of cases with a skin something like the Bodyguardz or will it be too tight?

Also, what if I don't put the entire Bodyguardz skin on and just go with the screen protector? Will I be ok with the two cases then? (I am leaning toward this route)

Thanks,
    Shannon
    I'm going to post a review in the next couple days on the seidio innocase and clip holster.. love the case btw and fits nicely into the holster..more later
    A BodyGuardz skin doesn't take too much bulk, it's only difficult in cradles because these are made to fit snuggly. Unless that leather pouch is also very tight, I think it will work. Leather has the advantage of relaxing a bit over time.
    Click here for more Treo Pro Tricks
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I got a Krusell Classic Multiadapt Case for my Treo Pro and it's a very tight fit, not something you'd want to frequently take on-and-off, I just posted it for sale in Marketplace. I want a looser-fitting case.
    Last edited by magic25; 12/20/2008 at 02:22 AM.
    Seidio innocase is very nice..will post a review in the next few days along with the holster
    i posted a review for the seidio innocase some weeks ago
    here it is review

i havent gotten the holster, but i dont really need it
    ill prob keep using this case for a while
    I have the Seidio Innocase now and I really like it, the case works perfectly. Definitely recommended.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast