Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Well I've found 2 cases I'm happy with. Ordered both.

proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=4369&t_mode=des
    krusell.se/products/1/?catid=5&productid=3568
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Easy solution - go to local ATT store and buy the iPhone leather case. Just a little dampness and a little force to stretch ever so slightly and it is Perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Yea, I figured I'd give it a try.
    looks the same as the mobiskin thats 14.99 everywhere else....even has the little ridges for grip on the sides.....
    Im giving it a try also....was going to get a leather case but for 8 bucks shipped you cant beat it.
    Thanks for the link!
  4. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    I have the same case. It does a superb job.
    The Marware C.E.O. Glide for iPhone 3G does the job for me now.
    Like the fact it's cloth inside, wiping the prints each time the TP is inserted.
    Maybe needs to stretch a little more.

Like a cool gadget like the TP 'naked' when using it
    A skincase is definitely a turnoff in that case, unless I get an film skin.
    Pricing keeps me off the latter.
    Treo Pro Playtime
  6. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by artvandulet View Post
    Well I've found 2 cases I'm happy with. Ordered both.

proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=4369&t_mode=des
    krusell.se/products/1/?catid=5&productid=3568
    I got that Krussell and the fit was awful. The front was all off centre and none of the side button openings matched up, making the whole think look cheap. OK for general protection but not something you'd want to show off. Hardly "the best-fitted model specific case ever made" (sic) that they used to be. I've had similar experiences with other Krusell cases of late.

I see Noreve have launched their Tradition case for the Pro. Much better quality (but at a price). Only reservation is the long flap and whether the leather on the screen will get in the way ?

http://www.noreve.com/product_info.php?products_id=2190
    Last edited by Me2; 11/11/2008 at 05:42 AM.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Finally got my skin case from HandHeldItems today.

As already mentioned, it's a slightly 'loose' fit but it feels a lot more secure in my hand, though the wi-fi, power and speaker buttons are a bit harder to access, I hope I'll get used to them.

But I won't buy from HandHeldItems again.

7 Oct: Checked that the item was in stock.
    10 Oct: Ordered the case and got a confirmation quoting 6-10 days to the UK.
    27 Oct: Asked when it had been despatched. Was told not till 23 oct (no explanation of why but confirmed it had been in stock)
    4 Nov: After a further query, I was told delivery would be three to four weeks after despatch, not 6-10 days. That was after paying $24 for shipping!
    12 Nov: It finally arrived today. And the envelope was not posted till 6 Nov (!!!) and was franked with a stamp showing $2.20.

The cases are Luxmo skin cases made in China and I would advise anyone that wants one to seek a more reliable source. I see Luxmo now have their own website www.luxmo.com, which might be worth trying, though many parts of it are still being developed. The cases on www.wirester.com look the same, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    I got that Krussell and the fit was awful. The front was all off centre and none of the side button openings matched up, making the whole think look cheap. OK for general protection but not something you'd want to show off. Hardly "the best-fitted model specific case ever made" (sic) that they used to be. I've had similar experiences with other Krusell cases of late.
    Agreed.
    I've had that one for about a week now and I must say, I won't be using once the other one arrives. It's a little ugly for starters but much more important, it is harder to use the keyboard with a plastic covering over the whole thing.
    I'll let you know what the other one is like when it arrives.
    The form factor of TP is almost identical with iPhone, any case for iPhone will fit TP perfectly. I use an iPhone case for TP...
    Anyone know of a case that will hold a credit card and license? I'd like a super slim one for my pocket. I see some for the iPhone 3g but they are open at the face and I'm not sure that would work for the Pro.
    has anybody tried the invisible sheild? thinking of getting that when i get my treo pro...
    Quote Originally Posted by wongster View Post
    has anybody tried the invisible sheild? thinking of getting that when i get my treo pro...
    I would get Bodyguardz
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Fortte offers some nice cases for the Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by limay68 View Post
    I am hoping for this but for the Treo Pro:http://www.senacases.com/Brands/iPho...-FOR-iPHONE-3G

I had one form my T650 and it was the best ever.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    I got this one also until Sena comes up with a flipper for the PRO:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by limay68 View Post
    Having bought a number of different cases for a number of different phones, the one I got from Fortte for my old 8525 was the only one I was really hoping to keep: http://fortte.com/scr/showproduct.php/321?type=0 . As I mentioned in a previous post, it's a little loose front to back. With the top strap closed, that's not an issue & even looks like the case is made for the Treo Pro. And I suspect a skin &/or an extended battery will take up some of the slack. I don't really like the cases Fortte & others made similarly for the Pro -- why have a flush touch screen if you take away the flushness by adding the leather case thickness all around the screen? I like my phone retaining the full sexiness of its original form & I like the dull gloss of expensive leather that this case has. For me, definitely a winning combination.
    I bought a Zagg skin for my Pro. It fits great and does a great job. It does take some patience to get installed correctly, but if you follow Zaggs directions, it goes on flawlessly. I really do like it.
    Has anyone tried this case?

http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product...ducts_id=11980

Looks really nice.

I didn't like either of the 2 I've ordered so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by artvandulet View Post
    Has anyone tried this case?

http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product...ducts_id=11980

Looks really nice.

I didn't like either of the 2 I've ordered so far!
    If you like the metal cases, Pdair & Saunders (Rhinoskin) seem to be the best. I've had Rhinoskins for a Sony Clie & a Tungsten T5 & was really happy with them. The form of metal cases for my Cingular 8525 just didn't seem right. And, for me, the same is true for the Treo Pro. Somehow, it doesn't seem right to put an edge around a flush touch screen whose edges are useful. But that's my personal preference. Anyway, to save you a search, Saunders has NOT made a Rhinoskin for the Treo Pro, so the Pdair is the choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    If you like the metal cases, Pdair & Saunders (Rhinoskin) seem to be the best. I've had Rhinoskins for a Sony Clie & a Tungsten T5 & was really happy with them. The form of metal cases for my Cingular 8525 just didn't seem right. And, for me, the same is true for the Treo Pro. Somehow, it doesn't seem right to put an edge around a flush touch screen whose edges are useful. But that's my personal preference. Anyway, to save you a search, Saunders has NOT made a Rhinoskin for the Treo Pro, so the Pdair is the choice.
    Cheers, I'll keep that in mind.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast