View Poll Results: How well is your extended life battery working?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • My Seidio's Innocell 1350 Extended Battery is working great

4 15.38%
  • My Seidio's Innocell 1350 Extended Battery is not working great

10 38.46%
  • My Seidio's Innocell 2600 Extended Battery is working great

10 38.46%
  • My Seidio's Innocell 2600 Extended Battery is not working great

2 7.69%
  1.    #1  
    I don't have any of the extended life batteries, but I guess we who don't need them are still interested in how they perform. In case the day comes that we need them .

So I just want to know via poll of those with them, how well are those extended life batteries working?
  2.    #2  
    I wanted this to be a multiple choice poll, for the benefit of those with both batteries, but I guess you with both will just have to decide which you'll vote on.

I also wanted the poll to show who is actually voting. I guess I posted this one too quickly... But it should be still good enough to let us know generally how well the batteries are working.
    well i have the 2600 and the ext batt door isnt a problem for me or my pouch.
    i finally have a phone with huge cababilities and the batterylife to support it.
    i am a medium use person and i now come home with a 80 or more percent after an 8hr work day.
    it is an excelent upgrade to the phone, and with the extended hump it makes it easier to pull the battery door off as well, to do those well known soft resets, lol
    An excellent purchase.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I currently have both the 1350 and the 2400mAh battery. During the week I use the 1350 which last me a full day up to when I go to sleep. Thats roughly 8am till 11pm and battery is at 30% life. My use during that time is about 1 hour total web browsing, 1 hour total talk time, about 250 text messages and Exchange DP set to sync every 20 minutes.

All this with 2400mAh I can go almost an extra 12 hours.

Hope this all helps.

Both are well worth it. I use the Seidio Clip Holster which accomodates both setups.
    I used the heck out of the 2600 today while traveling. Music for hours, games, text, internet, TV and calls. Started at 6am and by 4pm was down to 30%. I used it over the weekend as well and the difference is insane. The phone should have come with something this big...

My only gripe is the door that Seidio shipped with the battery. It feels a bit cheap, doesn't fit as well as the original, and the color doesn't match. If Seidio sells an innocase that will fit in my holster for the stock size innocase, this will be my permanent battery. (Hint, hint Seidio....) I do not find the hump as objectionable as I thought I would.
    I have all of the entertainment stuff most everyone else does and never use 'em, as I use it primarily for work and reading. The battery really just lasts. Today I hit the end of the day at 75% and was very happy with that. As you say, the hump is not that bad.
    My 1350 is going back. It had shorter life than the original battery and I had backlight issues when using it. I may try it again once they fix it.
    yeah i was thinking on getting the 1350 but i figured i would spend the extra few bucks and get a phone with a ghetto booty so all the other phones would want her, lol
    Hi,

I have a leather case and a dashboard mount that fit my 700wx - and now my 800w just fine. If I were to upgrade to the 2600 battery and fat cover, will my phone still be skinny enough to fit my 700wx case and mount?

Thanks,

Kevin
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink View Post
    Hi,

I have a leather case and a dashboard mount that fit my 700wx - and now my 800w just fine. If I were to upgrade to the 2600 battery and fat cover, will my phone still be skinny enough to fit my 700wx case and mount?

Thanks,

Kevin
    See this page of comments: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=170872&page=5
    Thanks. I was able to find the answer that I was looking for there - that he 800w with the extended battery is only slightly fatter than the 700wx.

Thanks,

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
  13.    #13  
    Seeing some of the issues with batteries makes me think about this clause that is in the Treo 800w manual:

Use only batteries and chargers that are approved by Sprint or Palm with
    your device. Failure to use an approved battery or charger may prevent your
    device from turning on or charging; may void your Treo warranty; and may
    increase the risk of your device overheating, catching fire, or exploding,
    which may also result in serious bodily injury, death, or property damage.
    I mean, if a non-Palm battery is causing issues and damages a device, Palm may refuse to offer warranty repair. I guess the extra coverage Sprint provides would, but that involves paying a deductible .

I'll also say, I've never seen something rated so lowly in a poll than the Seidio Innocell 1350 Extended Battery, although it appears the Seidio Innocell 2600 Extended Battery works well for most.
    The 2600ma battery works exceptionally well.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    My 1350 is going back. It had shorter life than the original battery and I had backlight issues when using it. I may try it again once they fix it.
    Damn, I was just about to get one, I really don't like the bulk of the 2600. Anyone else have the same issues with the 1350 as hannip?
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by New2This View Post
    Damn, I was just about to get one, I really don't like the bulk of the 2600. Anyone else have the same issues with the 1350 as hannip?
    You might want to read some of the later comments in this post.
    So what's the deal, is the 1350 any good or what? I can't see the results without voting. I can't vote since I don't have either and don't want to screw the results.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    I can't see the results without voting.
    Why don't you just click on the "View Poll Results" link?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/po...ts&pollid=1395
    Last edited by Painter_; 09/27/2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Added link
    I got it thanks.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.