Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if there is a freeware game somewhere that is similar to "Simon Says"? Something like where you have to repeat the sequence that is flashed on the screen and it keeps getting longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret69 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a freeware game somewhere that is similar to "Simon Says"? Something like where you have to repeat the sequence that is flashed on the screen and it keeps getting longer.
    You mean like 'Simon'?

I can't vouch for this (yet... I think I'm going to give it a try... ;-)) but doing a quick Google search for 'Simon pocketpc' yielded this: http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Ga...PC-39473.shtml
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    OK... Thanks for the link. It looks to be just what I was asking for. Now I have the spupid question. How do I download it? Clicking on the "Download" button takes you to another screen. It then offers a link to "External Mirror 1", but that link errors out. it also mentions, "To download from torrent links, you must download and install a bittorrent client" but that link does not go to any specific download, and besides, I don't know what a bitorrent client is, or if I need it.
    The overall site looks like it may have alot to offer though. I just need to learn how to use it.
    The file can be found on various other sites as well. I found it at:

http://freewareppc.com/download/games/smartsimon.shtml

The download works fine, but I didn't try installing it.

By the way, it's a "cab" file, so that means you'll have to transfer it to your PPC via Activesync and then install it directly from the PPC itself. Not sure how familiar you are with the process...

Hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    It worked! Thanks very much for the help. That was exactly the program I was looking for (and I didn't even know it actually existed)! It works great with the touch screen.