Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This should be fun and interesting. I came close to pre-odering mine, the site had a glitch, but so far, I can get one shipped, no sales tax, for $485.

So let's see and share some info, so that we may all benefit!
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

$360 using some amazon gift certs i got with CC points
    Us$646. (s$938)
    $360 AFTER using those cards or before?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by trjons View Post
    $360 AFTER using those cards or before?
    that was my final price.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    $0 dollars after i get reimbursed by my employer; as long as i use as my work device for the remainder of the year they'll pay for it.
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
    $925 Australian.
    TOO MUCH! I am returning mine.
    Keyboard is tiny bordering ridiculous
    Slow response with OS
    Fair as a Phone.. 4 dropped calls on my phone tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnfb View Post
    Slow response with OS
    Good to know that.
    $499 - $200 credit from ATT on third party phone for not dumping them with iPhone mess, $90 credit on plan ATT.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    $499 - $200 credit from ATT on third party phone for not dumping them with iPhone mess, $90 credit on plan ATT.
    Interesting... How did that work??
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    called att many times *****ing about how awful coverage was with iphone. Called Apple and *****ed. Att, Finally made it to one department offered me free plan for a month for my trouble. Another department offered $200 credit for staying and not ditching ATT when they allowed me to ditch my contract, for the purchase of any phone, even from third party.
    called att many times *****ing about how awful coverage was with iphone. Called Apple and *****ed. Att, Finally made it to one department offered me free plan for a month for my trouble. Another department offered $200 credit for staying and not ditching ATT when they allowed me to ditch my contract, for the purchase of any phone, even from third party.
    Maybe I should first buy an iPhone.
    Just call me Berd.
    I admit, I paid retail - $929AUD.
    not yet soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnfb View Post
    Slow response with OS
    I think we get it. You don't like the keyboard, you don't like the OS, you like the iPhone. How 'bout you post something other than this, or at least something constructive? Every post I've seen from you in the last two days seems to be the same...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    $556 shipped via USPS Priority Mail (sadly no other option available for me) to Puerto Rico
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    322.61 for the TP, Next day delivery, & 4GB micro SD (with mini, standard & usb adaptors)
    Current forex put this all at $558.298.

Not bad when considering that palm's price is 399 for just the unit.

Matt
  19.    #19  
    I got a similar deal through Palm, because of THEIR screw-ups. NICE going!!! I still have an iPhone 3G. What infuriated you about it so much??
    Treo Pro | Blackberry Bold OS 4.6.0.167 | Slingbox PRO-HD | Plantronics 665 Bluetooth

Internet Sharing tethering app --> Awesome

$450 at PCconnection =] .. i feel like i got the best price besides ppl with gift cards or rebates from that terrible iPhone
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast