Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    mine 420 euros !
    249 euro vodafone model (nl) unlocked compleet
    maar niet uit de winkel...
    gekocht oktober 2008 in utrecht via marktplaats.
    About 100 on a contract extension with Vodafone.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    I asked my sister to get me one when she was in SG a week ago. Got it for 930.00 SGD came with a *free* 4Gb SanDisk microSDHC Class 2 card. It's cheaper at the airport vs in town!
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Was already with t-mobile for 5+ years, talked to customer loyalty about switching to sprint and got a 59.99 Whenever plan for 39.99 and then i added unlimited net and 400 text for 24 sumthin. (USD) Plus my company gives me 15% off monthly and ill write it off..sweet..It gets delivered tomorrow. cant wait. First time Palm phone user
    Quote Originally Posted by lewopone View Post
    Was already with t-mobile for 5+ years, talked to customer loyalty about switching to sprint and got a 59.99 Whenever plan for 39.99 and then i added unlimited net and 400 text for 24 sumthin. (USD) Plus my company gives me 15% off monthly and ill write it off..sweet..It gets delivered tomorrow. cant wait. First time Palm phone user
    Welcome & Congrats

First time Palm phone user huh.
    How about WM?
    Just call me Berd.
    I won an auction on eBay for $280.

Phone arrived today.

Can't seem to get it to charge yet (sigh).
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    $275 also on ebay. The trick is to search for poorly advertised items. The seller of mine wrote "Palm Pro" and failed to write "Treo" anywhere in the auction. Most people that search, would use the word "Treo", so they never found the auction. Therefore there was no bids on it, and I won it for the low price.
    I went to UK ebay site.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I can not tell a lie...... I paid $549.00 to Palm for an unlocked Pro, but shipping was free and I had a right to return it if I didn't like it, which was well worth the extra money. Turned out to be my most favorite Palm device.
    brand new, never opened for 310.00 shipped on ebay. Ordered on a thurs morning and it was waiting @ home for me by 1pm Friday.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    got mine from the Sprint store. $299 minus $100 rebate, upgrade fee of $18 waived and Free hard case and clip. Funny how you can get extra's free when you tell the sales person that you can always get it online and give you a reason why I should get it from them....

Enjoying my Sero 500 plan with a much better phone...
    229 from Best Buy. Out of contract and extended it 2 years. No rebates. No need to juice up my data plan (just $15/month).
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    You can get it on ebay now for around $250.

Go to live and do a search and get 14% off with buy it now too.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post

I've seen a lot go for ~$220-230 on ebay lately.

With that 14% off thing via Microsoft, it's really cheap. Plus no tax and free shipping. I think they're going so low because the market is flooded with them (539 listed on ebay) but they're not all selling, so strong for buyers but not sellers.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Are those prices brand new w/o a contract?
    I tried several search terms but the
    cheapest was 289.00 used for a few days.
    Hmph, I could have saved sum $$$.
    Oh well, my fault for being an impulsive buyer.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    $299 through Sprint using an available upgrade from someone else on the corp account. Company picked up the tab though.
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post

Be sure you check the seller's feedback before purchasing! Some of them are not so reputable. I found one seller who had a failed to deliver and wouldn't give a refund. With eBay, it's always caveat emptor.

BTW, mine cost me $429 at Best Buy a week before Sprint started selling them. I was only eligible for a one year upgrade price, otherwise it would have been $269. But I was able to keep my SERO plan, so it'll all even out in the long run.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by kiesha View Post
    Are those prices brand new w/o a contract?
    I tried several search terms but the
    cheapest was 289.00 used for a few days.
    Hmph, I could have saved sum $$$.
    Oh well, my fault for being an impulsive buyer.
    yeah, just do "sprint treo pro" and the do "completed listings" to get an idea.

Quite a few are "brand new sealed in box" going in the low $200 range (this one went for $197). Like I mentioned, with ~550 auctions going on, the market is flooded, so you you have to pick and choose your bid carefully (and preferably use a sniper program/watch seller feedback).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Yah, I am very suprised the Pro has gotten so cheap there. I think they just flooded the market.

You can see that the Touch Pro is still holding around $300 or more.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast