Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    £200 cash today, from a competition winner from zednet. Or whatever it is. Quite chuffed as I my bb 9000 with telnav st nav was driving me up the wall. Tomtom 7 is going on as soon as it is charged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    As far as a Treo Pro, I'm not using a screen protector either. No insurance, no case, no protectors. I live wildly, lol.
    I suppose you run with scissors too.....
    Swapped with aging 800W for free with insurance on May
    My premier account will allow me to upgrade my phone every 12 months
    August will be my 12th month, will sell slightly used pro and get Pre
    $200 - (whatever Pro will sell on Aug) = that will be cost for my new Pre
    I'm sure you're going to hate me for saying this... but it'll be a good hate.

$0.

Fast story, and very little detail, is I've made a lot of contacts over the years at Alltel, and one hooked me up. I haven't activated it yet (ended up with an HTC Touch Pro and Treo Pro) because I'm wanting to throw WinMo 6.5 on the HTC TP first to get a look at the OS but I plan to activate the Treo Pro soon because of all the reviews I've been reading from here and PPCG.
    I wouldn't be so quick to sell the Pro. Make use of those 30 days with the Pre. Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by atljoe View Post
    Swapped with aging 800W for free with insurance on May
    My premier account will allow me to upgrade my phone every 12 months
    August will be my 12th month, will sell slightly used pro and get Pre
    $200 - (whatever Pro will sell on Aug) = that will be cost for my new Pre
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    $175USD *used* including 2gb card

I guess this is as good a place as any for a first post.

I bought mine lightly used off the sprintusers forum.

so far im digging it!!!
    Got mine today

fleabay purchase - NIB for $197.00 shipped - turned out to be a ver 1.03

Updated it to 1.04 but have not activated it yet. Wife wants to play with my 800w first to see if she wants to switch from her Centro
    Just purchased one off ebay for $202 and some change. I really wish I bought it a 1.5 weeks ago where it was around 150-180. Oh well... At least I got the innocase II and holder coming along with it.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    $250 cdn with 4gb shdc card tx in.... walked into store called the manager...looked at my file and list of serious problems with motoq...credit credit credit
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    Just purchased one off ebay for $202 and some change. I really wish I bought it a 1.5 weeks ago where it was around 150-180. Oh well... At least I got the innocase II and holder coming along with it.
    Have the people who recently purchased the Treo Pros during the price increase notice that they got 1.04 instead of the recalled 1.03? It really doesn't matter since we have the update file, but I was surprised when i saw 1.04 on my phone today when I was quickly browsing through it.
    Got mine for $29.99, paid $19 for a 4 gb shdc
    Treo 90, Palm Tungsten W, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T)
    $249.00 New and Unlocked, no contract. With all original accessories and 8gb card. Fee shipping (USPS PM) - Ebay. Sold my Storm for $300.00
    Treo Pro (CDMA)
    Quote Originally Posted by hvnhlpr View Post
    $249.00 New and Unlocked, no contract. With all original accessories and 8gb card. Fee shipping (USPS PM) - Ebay. Sold my Storm for $300.00
    vooohhh.... Congrats! Can you please tell the seller's name. I am looking for exactly such kind of deal for an unlocked GSM treo pro. Did you win by bidding or was it buy-it-now price?
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
    vooohhh.... Congrats! Can you please tell the seller's name. I am looking for exactly such kind of deal for an unlocked GSM treo pro. Did you win by bidding or was it buy-it-now price?
    I am sending you a PM with that information.
    Treo Pro (CDMA)
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Second hand : 200€
    Palm Tréo Pro - HTC HD2 - Palm Pré 2
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    $200 on ebay for mine, new in box.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I was in Fry's Electronics yesterday and they had the Treo Pro for $49 with a new contract or qualified upgrade. Cheapest I've seen anywhere. They also had the original Instinct for $199 straight up, no contract, nothing. Not bad prices for a BM store.
    Practically new in box off of Craigslist in the Chicago area for only $140 (Sprint 1.04 software). I'm very happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    Have the people who recently purchased the Treo Pros during the price increase notice that they got 1.04 instead of the recalled 1.03? It really doesn't matter since we have the update file, but I was surprised when i saw 1.04 on my phone today when I was quickly browsing through it.
    I got a 1.03 with a somewhat stiff Windows key...
    ¥900, $ 130
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast