1.    #1  
    I am switching to Sprint from ATT but I don't want to get another phone. Can I just add a Sprint SIM card into it and have it work on my 750?
    Sprint doesn't have sim cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Sprint doesn't have sim cards.
    To further elaborate, Sprint and AT&T use different technologies for their networks and you can't use a Sprint (CDMA) phone on AT&T (GSM) and vice versa. In short, you will need a new phone.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    ... and it won't be a 750. Sprint offers the Treo 800W.
    My company switched me over to Sprint and supplied a Treo 800. Really cool phone with lots of desired features (GPS, Wifi, etc) but be warned.....battery life is terrible. Even more so if you are in a fringe cell area.

Unless you are able to stay close to an AC outlet for charging you will need a second (possibly 3rd) battery. If I got more than 6 hours without having to charge it was a good day. This was with minimal usage.

I turned off IR, GPS, WiFi.....so I basically had a simple cell phone and I was still lucky to get an hour conf call in without a low battery warning.

I have switched back to AT&T and am using my trusty 750 once again.

To the OP...make sure you read the Treo 800 forum so you are aware of some of these issues.
    Yeah that's what steered me away from the 800w, pretty big bug list.